Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Falling Out With Kiddwaya Was Tough For Me – Cuppy Reveals, Says Her Single Stat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falling Out With Kiddwaya Was Tough For Me – Cuppy Reveals, Says Her Single Stat (1026 Views)

Alaafin Can Only Marry A Virgin - Lizzy Anjorin Reveals, Says She's Not His Wife / Oluchi Orlandi Posts Photo Of Her Single Serbian Friend, Toke Makinwa Intereste / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Enjoying Her Single Life [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Out With Kiddwaya Was Tough For Me – Cuppy Reveals, Says Her Single Stat by Maseev(m): 2:54am On Dec 11, 2021
Falling out with Kiddwaya was tough for me – Cuppy reveals, says her single status is used against her

Popular Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola better known as Cuppy reveals that her fallout with the Big Brother Naija star, Kiddwaya was a tough one for her.

She disclosed this during an interview with Pretty Little Thing podcast on Wednesday.

Recall that DJ Cuppy and Kiddwaya featured in a British documentary-reality TV show, Highlife, and subsequently had a disagreement that affected their real-life relationship

READ MORE.......
https://sevenseconds.com.ng/2021/12/11/falling-out-with-kiddwaya-was-tough-for-me-cuppy-reveals-says-her-single-status-is-used-against-her/

Re: Falling Out With Kiddwaya Was Tough For Me – Cuppy Reveals, Says Her Single Stat by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:01am On Dec 11, 2021
So? What should we do with this now?
Re: Falling Out With Kiddwaya Was Tough For Me – Cuppy Reveals, Says Her Single Stat by spinna: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kiddwaya the striker.. chop troway face
Re: Falling Out With Kiddwaya Was Tough For Me – Cuppy Reveals, Says Her Single Stat by azadus18: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Popular Comedian De General Apprehended By NDLEA / 'How Davido Sent Chioma Packing Because Of Nengi'- Davido’s alleged side chicks / I’m The Hottest And Most Talked About Actress – Badmus Eniola Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.