Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) (3368 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by deanoffaculty: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Abeg wetin the woman dey find go church..una dey always act funny tho..what's your problem that you can't tell God rather go to one dunce who claims to be a pastor..
Stop going to church rather draw closer to God..all these men na something else..
Tell them!
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by bahdpersona(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ayoade05:
Is he not the well known "Olugbenga Filani"??
it can never be gbenga filani omo odo agba
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Pastor, na which baba do the jazz
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Madmazel99(m): 4:13am On Dec 12, 2021
bahdpersona:
He is the one.
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Curious345: 4:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Iliveforever:
Yoruba people sef, I dn weak for una.

Maybe the kind of gbola the woman was expecting wasn’t what she eventually got, so she went to report him grin grin

Na small thing water dey use pass garri
true.. If na my size, she will always come back for more

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by bahdpersona(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Madmazel99:
He is the one.
get out you don't know him?
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Solly1(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2021
Wonders shall never end, just when I thought I had seen it all, boom another epic crime.

This case is a very complicated one with so much twists and turns, May the "TRUTH" prevail...
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by femi4: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2021
“He said he was going to do some spiritual work on me before my delivery. He stood up and entered a room. He later called me to enter and I did. He asked me to sleep which I did.He also said I should remove my clothes which I did.

“He asked me to open my legs and dipped his middle finger with oil in my private parts. He said my baby was in a vertical position instead of being horizontal. He said he would put oil in my private parts and would help me insert it with his private parts so that the oil would get into the baby.

He then rubbed oil on his private parts and had sex with me. He said he was not supposed to do it but he helped me because my husband was not around. It was later after he had sex with me that I came into my right senses.”

Women n fish brain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Barrywilly(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Olugbenga Filani now a pastor grin grin grin. Is that a joke. The guy is a crook and crafty man. I'm not surprised he committed rape. He had been arrested previously several times
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Na Wetting person wey no dey Sidon for him house dey see.

You enter, come naked, come even see the man rub, spiritual on the Coding Machine.

You come Open POS down, dem come insert card and cash out,

Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2021
bahdpersona:

It's him o
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Madmazel99(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
bahdpersona:
get out you don't know him?
OK boy
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Madmazel99(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ayoade05:

It's him o
no mind that boy
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Capitalpunisher: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nonsense, ingredients and garnish

Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Quality20(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2021
why does she have to report that religious pastor after taking risks to help her with her health and pregnancy. The Holy man shd have charged her heavily like eastern pastors do
Re: Pastor, Gbenga Filani Arrested For Raping Pregnant Woman In Ondo (photos) by Emuel: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Christianity is a religion just like any other religions. Its not suprising to see this kinds of things happening. It is good to know God personally, but you must have a priest that has the spirit of God to guilde your life. You cannot answer a child of God, and you don't go to church, its wrong. Because God said that we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren. All the evil you see happening today, is as a result of endtime which is the evil days, so that shouldn't be an excuse for you not go to the presence of God as a child of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotel Safety Tips For Travellers / Two Men Returning From Night Vigil Shot Dead By Arm Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Yabatech Lagos is on fire Blackaxe vs Buccaneer cult war VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.