Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) (674 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / Amber Rose Puts Her Baby Bump On Display As She Runs Errands With Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by dingbang(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
THE BUMP ON THE STREET is a health care project organized by HERS Care Initiative and supported by Lasgidi Nurse with the focus on pregnant woman and teenage girls living in the slum.

Aimed at giving awareness on sexual abuse, sex education and family planning; as well as provision of reproductive and adolescent health services, including provision of quality antenatal care and free routine drugs.

The Bump on the Street seeks to reach a total of 400 pregnant women and teenagers, with the provision of qualitative, free reproductive healthcare; and encouraging positive health seeking behaviors, free from all forms of discrimination, bias and prejudice.

Kindly take a glance through the pictures below as we take you through the journey so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by dingbang(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
A pictorial info about HERS CARE INITIATIVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Meet Blessing, who is a beneficiary from HERS CARE INITIATIVE.

The sole focus of this NGO is to assist young pregnant girls who can't take care of themselves alone. It is not easy especially in these times. We thank God that good hearted people have come together to reduce the trend of babies being thrown away for fear of stigmatization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
In this season of Giving, HERS CARE INITIATIVE PLANS TO DONATE THESE ITEMS TO THESE FEMALES IN NEED.

The motive is to reduce infections, child mortality as well as help sustain them and integrate them into the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by dingbang(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
The Budget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
So Far, The HERS CARE INITIATIVE, together with LASGIDI NURSE, have in the past done well to assist pregnant women and teenagers in Lagos State. The First Edition was a huge success as verified women and teenage pregnant girls benefitted from this exercise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
HERS CARE INITIATIVE appreciates well meaning Nigerians who are touched to give and support this golden cause.

The bible says, Whatever is good, right, honorable, we ought to think and do such. That is why the NGO seeks support to achieve this. The social media handles are displayed on the screen for further engagement. Transfer donations are highly appreciated as the bank details are boldly typed.

God bless you abundantly and your pockets will never run dry.

Cc: ifyalways, pocohantas, uyaiincomparabl, ogiprincess, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by DoggoneDogg: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
I don't understand the hypocritical sympathy afforded to pregnant women if they weren't raped.

3 Likes

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by Hathor5(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I don't understand the hypocritical sympathy afforded to pregnant women if they weren't raped.

What about the unborn children? You couldn't think of them in your eagerness to judge?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by DoggoneDogg: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hathor5:

What about the unborn children? You couldn't think of them in your eagerness to judge?

What harm is coming to the unborn child bar preferential treatment?

Please state.

2 Likes

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by Hathor5(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

What harm is coming to the unborn child bar preferential treatment?

Please state.

Are you high on something? Serious question.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by DoggoneDogg: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
Hathor5:

Are you high on something? Serious question.
[/s]

This means you have nothing sensible to say.
Move away make intelligent life comment abeg.
Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by Hathor5(f): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I don't understand the gibberish you are typing.

1 Like

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by dingbang(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

easy bro. Let's not fight on this thread. Kindly maintain decorum.
Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by DoggoneDogg: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
dingbang:
easy bro. Let's not fight on this thread. Kindly maintain decorum.

I'm very calm. Just telling off a brainless troll, nothing to see here.

PS: Why are you cautioning only me when I'm not the attacker??
Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by dingbang(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thank you for sharing Hathor5

God bless you smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by DoggoneDogg: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
Hathor5:

I don't understand the gibberish you are typing.
[/s]

Yet you responded to the gibberish...

2 Likes

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by Hathor5(f): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Yet you responded to the gibberish...

Someone had to let you know that you don't make sense. Next time read before you type nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by Hathor5(f): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
dingbang:
Thank you for sharing Hathor5

God bless you smiley

Sorry for derailing this beautiful thread but it's annoying that someone will make stup.id comments on a thread with a good cause when he was even too lazy to read what it is all about.

I promise to behave myself from now on.

Thanks a bunch and God bless you too! smiley smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by DoggoneDogg: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
Hathor5:

Someone had to let you know that you don't make sense. Next time read before you type nonsense.
[/s]

I typed nonsense yet you couldn't correct the nonsense with your superior intelligence.

I asked you what harm will come to a pregnant woman's child if she isn't afforded preferential treatment and you can't answer till now.

You are brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Hers Initiative To Assist 400 Pregnant Teenagers (the Bump On The Street) by Newborn27(f): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I typed nonsense yet you couldn't correct the nonsense with your superior intelligence.

I asked you what harm will come to a pregnant woman's child if she isn't afforded preferential treatment and you can't answer till now.

You are brainless.

Failure to perform prenatal care has been associated with adverse outcomes during pregnancy and childbirth. Moreover, complications such as congenital syphilis, neonatal death, and preterm birth are strongly correlated with a lack of prenatal care.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Television, Washing Machine And Other Items For Sale / I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money / Disadvantages Of Washing Clothes By Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.