Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Help: Django Channels And React Real Time P2P Chat App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help: Django Channels And React Real Time P2P Chat App (331 Views)

Devs, How True Is This Funny Comment I Heard About CSS And React / I Want To Learn Javascript With Node.js And React.js / Node Js And React Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Django Channels And React Real Time P2P Chat App by DeLaker(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Hello Nairalanders and tech bros/sis I’ve been working on a real time chat application, I was able to setup the application everything works fine aside the fact that I want the chat to be pair to pair chat, currently it’s sending to group, I’ll appreciate it if anyone can help me with the logic or a repo to look at, thanks!

1 Like

Re: Help: Django Channels And React Real Time P2P Chat App by Badilstical(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
But you still have not said anything about the blocker you have or error you've got

(1) (Reply)

The Opencart Back In Stock Notification Extension By Knowband - Know More! / Surprising News From IBM / How To Write Code On Your Phone. How To Create Your First Website On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.