Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). (38843 Views)

Happy Pictures. (remember To Smileā€¦) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Iamdbull: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2021
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

That's her picture below, isn't she beautiful

297 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by slan87(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to your family,
You won't be left behind IJN

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by iretiolu92(f): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by b3llo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her. Your story will be different and worthy of emulation and admiration. It's really a beautiful thing you celebrate her.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by sreamsense: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulation to your sister! Your own time will come too, wait patiently for it without involving in cutting corners. Hardwork, prayer and patience remains the key to true wealth from God that adds no sorrow. It is good to know you have good heart to celebrate your sister. Your own time will come too that people will celebrate with you
Regards

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by BigDawsNet: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Badsod(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her! #GreatIfe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Crieff(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I be olodo Almighty father in his infinite wisdom gave me a genius as sister, beauty and brain. She became a lecturer at 25 in one of the prestigious universities in southwestern nigeria, Olabisi Onabanjo University. And now she's a doctor at 31. Am so proud of her.

I just pray that baba God should bless my music hustle make people no dey yab me say as my Sister be Dr wetin me dey carry my life do.

Congratulations DBull!
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Curious345: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

is she married?

14 Likes

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by juniorstar(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats Dbull..you have a beautiful sister with brains.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by sonofanarchy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
to Bleep her dey hungry me, she go sabi give Mouth Action.. last last all the brain na man go pipe her kuntus

Modified: na ordinary kuntus una dey call me pervert.. see pretenders everywhere, if this girl open kuntus for una, una go even enter raw.. me I for remember condom make she no dash me souvenir

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Kayzcarter: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
sonofanarchy:
to Bleep her dey hungry me, she go sabi give Mouth Action.. last last all the brain na man go pipe her kuntus
my broda you no lie at all
Imagine mouth dicking her and sperm oozing out of her nose cheesy grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by BigYash: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
The two idiots above me... Una no fit comment congratulations, na mouth action and nose action be una problem.. Na una fvck pass for niaja . undecided

That's by the way...

Op congratulations to you and ur sister..

Ur music career go blow too.. No worry.. Just ensure you pay your dues in the industry. Good luck!

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by arthurwillia(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

She must have graduated with a first class

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by seunaj: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

Yes she is. I am a successful sapiosexual young man in her line of profession. Send my regards, and if possible I might want to congratulate her personaly.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by AntiWailer: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats.

That is my kind of girl doing the family proud !!!!

Team I want a boy I want a boy !!!!

Train your girls they are awesome.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by SensualMan: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
I'm only impressed that a Nyamiri from the great tribe came to Afonja nation and checked out as the best graduating student of OAU, a feat even the rat poison guzzler, Awolowo couldn't achieve.

Congratulations to that igbo boy. Whoever knows him should send me his details. I have something for him, better than what the govt gave him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Las Las e enter front page..
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Baawaa(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
For you to post it here,you are really happy.
Congratulations to your family

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by geemd434: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
We Ruse by lifting Others..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Timekeeper: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Glory be to God in the highest!!!!!

Hallelujah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ndukwejoe(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by chudez0147(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her .

Seun should upgrade this our dear site ( nairaland). Where we can Post and Comment by voice / audio ...

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her. More success Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by Moving4: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her! It's not an easy feat...
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by CaptMarvel(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

is she single..eligible bachelor dey here oooh ; D

Congratulations to our darling sister
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by ignis: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
At 35, I never still get bachelor's degree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by sylve11: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
While I have to congratulates her, I see no reasons for you to bring such a thing to social media. cool
Re: My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). by benweezy: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats to her

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? / Why Are Countries Referred To As "She"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.