Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

LIMITLESSLY UNLIMITED! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LIMITLESSLY UNLIMITED! (179 Views)

We Serve A Limitless God / Invitation To Limitless- Sword Ministries, USA / Limitless Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIMITLESSLY UNLIMITED! by Moneyfem: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
LIMITLESS AND UNLIMITED

God is limitless by land area, space and time. He is ubiquitous! He is unlimited because He has the ultimate power. He can do or decide not to do anything at any time. Everything we can see in this world was created by and in God. They still exist in Him today and they declare His Glory every time. There had been God before time started because He Himself created time. God is senior to heaven and earth because He Himself created them. He was in Himself when creating them because He was the only Being in existence before heaven and earth were created. The headquarters of God's creation was "The Beginning"(Genesis 1:1). God Himself is the Beginning and the End. Revelation 22:13

This limitless and unlimited God pictured above is:

1. Superlatively loving, caring and nice. God does not want anyone to perish in his bad ways. He wants you to be in Him so that you can be safe. Go to God today and cling to Him totally. Only God can truly save from any ugly condition we may find ourselves.

2. Health-personified because He Himself is Life and Source of Life to living beings. This was exemplified when Jesus was physically on this earth. He never fell sick. God wants you and me also to be free from sicknesses and diseases if we can trust and obey. I pray that you and I remain healthy in the Name of Jesus Christ.

3. Unlimited in power, potency and force. What God cannot do does not exist. He gives this power to His people by instilling Himself in us by His Holy Spirit. When you carry God, you carry Everything. God didn't have to appear in person to destroy the stubborn Pharaoh and his warriors in the Red Sea. All He had to do was to twist the wind and water against them. He wants you to have such unlimited power if you can trust and obey Him.
Also, when we are faced with challenges, God does not want us to be afraid but to speak to the situation by faith and power in us. His Spirit in us is not of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.(2Tim 1:7). Why not accept God's offer of salvation, His Holy Spirit with this kind of power?

4. Limitlessly knowledgeable because He Himself is the Word, the Bread of Life. He is willing to share with you. God can show you just one thing that will turn around your life only if you trust and obey Him. God has been doing that but some people are not sensitive enough to decode or believe God's mode of communication. Our God is omniscient. He is more knowledgeable than the best Scientist anywhere. Foster your relationship with God and also set your spiritual satellite well to receive and decode God's signals as they come. I pray we will not misunderstand God's messages in Jesus' Name.

Our God is limitless and unlimited and He wants us to enjoy from His abundance of all good things at all times. Go to that God today and if you're in Him and He's in you already, enjoy yourself to the maximum but be vigilant lest you fall.

Oluwafemi Owoeye.

1 Like

Re: LIMITLESSLY UNLIMITED! by Moneyfem: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
I carry God, I carry Everything!

Moneyfem:
LIMITLESS AND UNLIMITED

God is limitless by land area, space and time. He is ubiquitous! He is unlimited because He has the ultimate power. He can do or decide not to do anything at any time. Everything we can see in this world was created by and in God. They still exist in Him today and they declare His Glory every time. There had been God before time started because He Himself created time. God is senior to heaven and earth because He Himself created them. He was in Himself when creating them because He was the only Being in existence before heaven and earth were created. The headquarters of God's creation was "The Beginning"(Genesis 1:1). God Himself is the Beginning and the End. Revelation 22:13

This limitless and unlimited God pictured above is:

1. Superlatively loving, caring and nice. God does not want anyone to perish in his bad ways. He wants you to be in Him so that you can be safe. Go to God today and cling to Him totally. Only God can truly save from any ugly condition we may find ourselves.

2. Health-personified because He Himself is Life and Source of Life to living beings. This was exemplified when Jesus was physically on this earth. He never fell sick. God wants you and me also to be free from sicknesses and diseases if we can trust and obey. I pray that you and I remain healthy in the Name of Jesus Christ.

3. Unlimited in power, potency and force. What God cannot do does not exist. He gives this power to His people by instilling Himself in us by His Holy Spirit. When you carry God, you carry Everything. God didn't have to appear in person to destroy the stubborn Pharaoh and his warriors in the Red Sea. All He had to do was to twist the wind and water against them. He wants you to have such unlimited power if you can trust and obey Him.
Also, when we are faced with challenges, God does not want us to be afraid but to speak to the situation by faith and power in us. His Spirit in us is not of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.(2Tim 1:7). Why not accept God's offer of salvation, His Holy Spirit with this kind of power?

4. Limitlessly knowledgeable because He Himself is the Word, the Bread of Life. He is willing to share with you. God can show you just one thing that will turn around your life only if you trust and obey Him. God has been doing that but some people are not sensitive enough to decode or believe God's mode of communication. Our God is omniscient. He is more knowledgeable than the best Scientist anywhere. Foster your relationship with God and also set your spiritual satellite well to receive and decode God's signals as they come. I pray we will not misunderstand God's messages in Jesus' Name.

Our God is limitless and unlimited and He wants us to enjoy from His abundance of all good things at all times. Go to that God today and if you're in Him and He's in you already, enjoy yourself to the maximum but be vigilant lest you fall.

Oluwafemi Owoeye.

(1) (Reply)

Can The Various Resurrection Accounts From The Four Gospels Be Harmonized? / Christmas: Bishop Ezeokafor Writes Off Patients' Bills Worth Over A Million Nair / Church Allegedly Refuses To Bury A Dead Man because He Promised The Church ยข15K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.