Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,949 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people (1048 Views)

Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (pictures & Videos) / My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) / 2007 Model Toyota Camry Xle Toks Upgraded To 2010 Model Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by greggng: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yesterday i was expecting a call from a client when I got a call from someone claiming that his dad mistakenly send a recharge card meant for him to my number . He pleaded with me not to load the card ...that it was a mistake from his dad. I checked my balance no new addition. After some mins , I received sms from same number that called me ...behold 4 sets of recharge card number of 1500 denominations . He called again to remind me not to load it but rather forward it back to him . I told him that I cannot forward it back and.i won't load it either. That he should ask his dad to forward it back to him.

After 20mins , he called me and start thanking me.for being a good man .
He said his dad wants to pray for me. He handed the phone to an old man.whom.he called his dad. He immediately.start praying for me .
I became sceptical when he started asking me what I do for a living ,where I Iive and the number of children I ve . He asked me to call him.back ...that I will never lack anything in my.life. That was when I cut him off .

They started as innocent request ..
They are now moving to scam. I don't know if some have seen this format but my write up is meant to make.prople smart . Don't give scammers the opportunity to enter you
Your friends and well wishers can even be their agent ..Shine your eyes cos during this period ,scammer tend to.strategised . Whichever format they use, they won't succeed where smart and proactive people are

8 Likes

Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by RealLordZeus(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
The format dun tey na

4 Likes

Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by TarOrfeeek: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin

Those questions aren't even relevant.

What he's trying to do is win you over.

Then they'll probably attempt to make transfers from your account.

When the OTP drops, you'll be told that it was the same mistake and please send to them.

Debit Alerts ti poju.

All these low life Adekunle Ajasin University scammers.

5 Likes

Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by Skyfornia(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Their father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by samwash(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have heard of same format how they hypnotize a woman through phone & dispose her of her valuables.
Some ritualist also use this format,bone has to be very careful. If the conversation is going the other way, your best bet is to hangup the call.

1 Like

Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
So people never still know this old format?
Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by jacobjamie(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have been done Exactly what they did to OP, same formats last year ,I didn't even wait for further explanation, booom I deleted and blocked his number

3 Likes

Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by 22o62021: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na old format

Them don do me reach 3 times

I will only tell them to call down,

I asked the other one to learn international not local

Say local no go pass him

He called me mumu and ended the calls
Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by Charisma01: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
greggng:
Yesterday i was expecting a call from a client when I got a call from someone claiming that his dad mistakenly send a recharge card meant for him to my number . He pleaded with me not to load the card ...that it was a mistake from his dad. I checked my balance no new addition. After some mins , I received sms from same number that called me ...behold 4 sets of recharge card number of 1500 denominations . He called again to remind me not to load it but rather forward it back to him . I told him that I cannot forward it back and.i won't load it either. That he should ask his dad to forward it back to him.

After 20mins , he called me and start thanking me.for being a good man .
He said his dad wants to pray for me. He handed the phone to an old man.whom.he called his dad. He immediately.start praying for me .
I became sceptical when he started asking me what I do for a living ,where I Iive and the number of children I ve . He asked me to call him.back ...that I will never lack anything in my.life. That was when I cut him off .

They started as innocent request ..
They are now moving to scam.

I read about this online somewhere.

Then boom!, some months back i received the call.
The baba said he wants to pray for me i just cut the call before the jazz go catch me cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by greggng: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Charisma01:

I read about this online somewhere.

Then boom!, some months back i received the call.
The baba said he wants to pray for me i just cut the call before the jazz go catch me cheesy

I allowed him.pray but I didn't call him.back .
Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by Charisma01: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
greggng:

I allowed him.pray but I didn't call him.back .
Na im be say your head strong o.
Me i no wan take that chance grin
Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by greggng: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Charisma01:

Na im be say your head strong o.
Me i no wan take that chance grin

Bros you are very correct . I don't know how you got to know . Even in.my family they are afraid of how I confront evil people without a scratch on my body. When you serve God with your might ...He will surely deliver you from all evil. We that are in car business have seen allot . One day a car buyer called me too bring my car to a particular bank so that they will inspect and pay .when ii got their a woman came out with white handker chief
..and started hitting me with it ..

I.laughed at their ignorance cos they don't know the God I serve . No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. With God's words I hit them back. They ran away . They always visit my car stand with big rings on their fingers when they see me they run away.. I thank God for my..liife

5 Likes

Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by Charisma01: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
greggng:

Bros you are very correct . I don't know how you got to know . Even in.my family they are afraid of how I confront evil people without a scratch on my body. When you serve God with your might ...He will surely deliver you from all evil. We that are in car business have seen allot . One day a car buyer called me too bring my car to a particular bank so that they will inspect and pay .when ii got their a woman came out with white handker chief

I.laughed at their ignorance cos they don't know the God I serve . No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. With God's words I hit them back. They ran away . They always visit my car stand with big rings on their fingers when they see me they run away.. I thank God for my..liife

Hmm na wa o
Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by Promzy99: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
greggng:

Crazy things are happening... Its not easy to survive in dis evil world!
Re: This Looks Like A Scam.pls Becareful My.people by Faakhir: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
greggng:

Car dealers dey try

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Nigeria Used Honda Irobot With Duty For Sale @ # 1.5m / GONE Landcruiser Upgraded To 2022 In Ibadan @25m / Rx Lexus 300 For With Everything In Perfect Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.