Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi (29567 Views)

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex / When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by cablenews: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw6-HMyC5Sg

MouthAction: Men that wash plates don’t prosper. Stop it — Evangelist Ebuka Obi counsels men.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXZJ4zkLfjF/?utm_medium=share_sheet

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by InternalAuditor: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by slawormiir: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Hahha
Pussy ass evangelist of men everywhere

Oh now I know the type of plate he is talking about
He ain't no pussy

This evangelist must be a real niggar

I owe this evangelist a bottle of beer.....only a pussy ass niggar suck the vagina of a woman....inserting my fertile rod into that place sometimes irritates not to talk of niggarrrrs that use thier mouth

153 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by HitRun(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Yet Whitemoney won millions. If that is not prosperity, me I like that type of 'non-prosperity'

Modified: I didn't bother watching the video. Who the opinion of all these assistant Jesus help. Bunch of time wasters with useless dogmas.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Crusadee: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Stop talking rubbish or else remove that evangelist in front of your name mudafucker

You be mumu

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by baylord101(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
You for just say make we no nack again now

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Notice me

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by sexyking1: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
So as im single now, i should stop washing my plates? Ebuka ịbiakwa...

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Ololanla: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Trash

8 Likes

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Jidemoo: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
The rate at which people dey try to trend dey alarming.

But on a second note ...my advice to men is this....try and get use to the things mentioned in this thread below ⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6864923

It's actually an eyeopener for men wey sabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by 9jayes: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Why should a man be washing plate in the first place? The man is 100% correct why will I be washing place when my wife/gf isn’t sick, I don’t fucking blv in all dis romantic shit, I will be providing for the house nd still be expecting to do house chores God forbid.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by ObaOfEsan: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by solidmyk(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Very well

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by BigDawsNet: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
What gaming console does a Christian kid play?

PrayStation. wink

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by yuzjet(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Some men were born to wash plates. Both the one in the kitchen and the one under skirts.

These types of men can never listen.

6 Likes

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by iLegendd(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
I wash plate and cook.

Modified: Oh, he is referring to sex. I'm a virgin with a small dick, so I don't have any idea.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by RaYwon6: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Person where go marry this nigga go try o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by AnyibestDede(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Where are these people coming out from please,

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Skillsnigeria: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by neeyor88: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Dialpad: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Lol does that mean all the men in America won't prosper cos you have to do that here

10 Likes

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Cerhkler: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
arixona:
God sanctify my mind,Amen....was thinking something else whereas the innocent evangelist meant another

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by money121(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by backnbeta(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
First, it was the woman that said women should give 100% of their hard-earned money to the husbands, then this one is saying men shouldn't do dishes! What's going on here? A man that can't help with chores should be ready to shoulder the family's financial responsibility! You can't make a woman do all the house chores and still expect her to bring money home, it doesn't work that way! Be an African man all the way or accept the changing family roles and meet the woman half way!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by ukaface(f): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Another stupid fellow

2 Likes

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Richy4(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..
A lot of us finds it disgusting though.. but he should realise that one man's food is another man's poison.. It's safe to say that he doesn't like the Association of 'Dish Washers' lipsrsealed...

I would have loved to ask him on his take on women that 'rocks the Microphones' of their husbands.. Do they or do they not prosper as well? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by helinues: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2021
shocked

Well na for men who married slaves as a wife.

Ordinary washing plates? So what if the wife and the other family members are not around, a married man can't enter kitchen cook, eat and wash the plates he made use of?

Anyways, pastoring is now more like a career/profession. Its mostly about Benji

5 Likes

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by gurunlocker: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2021
All these unfortunate end time prophets

4 Likes

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2021
What's wash plate? And how's it done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan / Pope Benedict To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.