Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Can Help You With Your Hvac Design For Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Can Help You With Your Hvac Design For Free (310 Views)

Where Can Someone Do HVAC Training In Lagos / 6 Months HVAC Training Scholarship Or My 50k Sanitization Officer Job? / HVAC Training Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You With Your Hvac Design For Free by koldej(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hi guys, I've actually learnt alot through this platform and I really want to give back to this group in the little way I can.

I'm willing to assist few interested people with Heating, Ventilation and Air-condition Design (HVAC design) FOR FREE.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Adedeji, a young Building Technologist with my major in Building Service.
YOU NEED TO KNOW WHO A BUILDING SERVICE ENGINEER IS?

Building services engineering is the design, development, installation and maintenance of the convenience and comfort systems in buildings. It involves any system or equipment within a building that makes that space comfortable and safe.Building services systems include:

Gas, electric and other energy sources
Heating and air conditioning
Water sources, sewage, drainage and plumbing
Lighting
Escalators and elevators
Ventilation
Air filtration
Refrigeration
Internet and telephone lines
Security systems

I will like to assist few interested people in HVAC design for free.

So if you currently have a building under construction or about to start, I can help you in designing your HVAC system for free although you must proove this building belongs to you to be entitled to the free service (smiles)..
Thanks.
Zero eight one 0985 seven one 73
Re: I Can Help You With Your Hvac Design For Free by zealousayo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
koldej:
Hi guys, I've actually learnt alot through this platform and I really want to give back to this group in the little way I can.

I'm willing to assist few interested people with Heating, Ventilation and Air-condition Design (HVAC design) FOR FREE.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Adedeji, a young Building Technologist with my major in Building Service.
YOU NEED TO KNOW WHO A BUILDING SERVICE ENGINEER IS?

Building services engineering is the design, development, installation and maintenance of the convenience and comfort systems in buildings. It involves any system or equipment within a building that makes that space comfortable and safe.Building services systems include:

Gas, electric and other energy sources
Heating and air conditioning
Water sources, sewage, drainage and plumbing
Lighting
Escalators and elevators
Ventilation
Air filtration
Refrigeration
Internet and telephone lines
Security systems

I will like to assist few interested people in HVAC design for free.

So if you currently have a building under construction or about to start, I can help you in designing your HVAC system for free although you must proove this building belongs to you to be entitled to the free service (smiles)..
Thanks.
Zero eight one 0985 seven one 73
Sir, please can I contact you. This is the area I want to specialize in after graduation. I'm Ade, a 500l Mechanical Engineering student
Re: I Can Help You With Your Hvac Design For Free by koldej(m): 3:53am On Dec 14, 2021
zealousayo:

Sir, please can I contact you. This is the area I want to specialize in after graduation. I'm Ade, a 500l Mechanical Engineering student
Ok sir
Re: I Can Help You With Your Hvac Design For Free by coolplusfridge: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hi, Sir, it's great to know that you're providing the Heating, Ventilation and Air-condition Design (HVAC design) FOR FREE. I believe it will be a great help to many people. I am also in the refrigeration industry and we are supplying all these related equipments like cold storage warehouses, insulated sandwich panels for the cold room construction. So I would like to check whether there is any chance for us to work out some projects together. I would be very glad if we have a chance for any discussion. And I believe this would also benefit many others.

(1) (Reply)

Ekesons Transport Nig. Ltd Is Recruiting Store Keeper / The Video I Stopped Giving Out, I'm Giving Again / Enroll For COLLETT Academy Bootcamp Today! December 3rd 2022!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.