Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Need Hot Guys On Phone - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Hot Guys On Phone (2493 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! / Where Are All The Hot Guys At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Hot Guys On Phone by okotobigal: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2011
Hi. am a good married but lonely and Hot housewife, i need hot guys to talk to on phone, day, evening, midnight, anytime, i love hot chat, naughty talk, sms, phone intimacy etc, if you are handsome, with a lovely voice and not stingy then contact.Yeah i say not stingy because some guys expect you to call them and send credit to them, no! it should be the other way round. don't expect me to do the calling, you should be the man!, want matured guys, also lonely husbands can contact me too, yeah, their are lonely husbands too! send an sms to 08026907473/08164854859, they are all dead lines, so don't bother calling, well they aren't my line, if you call you will only get a male voice, just sms, i will be the one to contact you if i like you, say a few things about yourself, tanx.
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by MMM2(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2011
anoda salt mummy,

op
i will tell ur husband. angry
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by MMM2(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2011
op
it will be better 4 u 2 find a job.

AN IDOL MAN OR WOMAN IS A DEVIL'S WORKSHOP.
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by dave2(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2011
Nonsense sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by slex(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
@poster grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its past April fool hasn't it? undecided
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by BB013(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
@op
If you lonely and jobless i suggest you go hawk Agege bread for street.that would keep you busy from loneliness.
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by neyo2008(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by nogames: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2011
i understand your plight, it do happen, i have had such experienxe before, contact me if you think i can be of help 08023685964
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by unipol(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
she is a kidnapper, this is the latest style. so guys beware.
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by unipol(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
the man who will peak if you call is her co-kidnapper
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by Bowie11(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2011
Hello Lady, why shooting yourself in the leg? You claim to be a lonely housewife who dont have a man to do her bidding hence your request on NL for a man, yet:
1. A man will be the one to pick-up and answer the 2 lines you submitted;
2. Does it means the lines belong to the man?
3. You are the one soliciting for men, yet you want them to come running after you;
4. Why giving out "dead lines" to the public?
5. What is the role of your so called "male voice" in your request for a man?
6. What is the classification of your word "stingy". Are you looking for a rich man that will dance to your monetary request or someone who will understand your emotional needs?
For your information, I am a mature, lonely, divorced, good voiced man with the ability for phone and physical s, x. If interest, reply me through this forum now.
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by hollaboi4u(m): 5:01am On Jul 05, 2011
Why would u say those lines are dead and u said u i need hot guys to talk to on phone, day, evening, midnight.How is that possible
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by okotobigal: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
say whatever you want to say thats your problem, drop an sms on that line and i will get back to you, simple, ddnt say the line is dead but kinda off a temporary line i use for receiving just sms, kidnapping?they will kidnap you thru sending sms to a line?dont understand how that is possible, not saying anything more on this, thread closed, sms if you are interested.
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by Nwaksjoey(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2011
Hi, i want 2 applied coz u said u r hot, but the problem is that hw can we get down when we see each other.
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by todan(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hot chat on phone (courtesy my airtime), no one on one private hangout, so what am i gonna get in return? undecided
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by CrazyMan(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2011
okotobigal:

Hi. am a good married but lonely and Hot housewife, i need hot guys to talk to on phone, day, evening, midnight, anytime, i love hot chat, naughty talk, sms, phone intimacy etc, if you are handsome, with a lovely voice and not stingy then contact.Yeah i say not stingy because some guys expect you to call them and send credit to them, no! it should be the other way round. don't expect me to do the calling, you should be the man!, want matured guys, also lonely husbands can contact me too, yeah, their are lonely husbands too! send an sms to 08026907473/08164854859, they are all dead lines, so don't bother calling, well they aren't my line, if you call you will only get a male voice, just sms, i will be the one to contact you if i like you, say a few things about yourself, tanx.
I can see that those things tormenting you are back.
Re: Need Hot Guys On Phone by seeun(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
My friend you are not a woman. i'm very sure that you are a man

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Sugar Son For A Date? / I Need Chat Mates On Yahoo / Any Lady For Hook Up In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.