Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Direction From Bogije To Eko Hospital At 31 Mobolaji Bank Antony - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction From Bogije To Eko Hospital At 31 Mobolaji Bank Antony (357 Views)

Direction To Mobolaji Bank, Antony From Berger / Direction From Iyana-ipaja To Surulere / Direction From Sango Ota, Ogun State To Sagamu, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction From Bogije To Eko Hospital At 31 Mobolaji Bank Antony by ummuabdurahman: 3:20am On Dec 13, 2021
Please I need urgent description on how to enter bus from Bogije to Eko Hospital.
Thank you
Re: Direction From Bogije To Eko Hospital At 31 Mobolaji Bank Antony by jasper83: 5:31am On Dec 13, 2021
I guess your location is Ibeju lekki and also I guess the Eko Hospital you are referring to is the one at Mobolaji Bank Anthony way in Ikeja?

If all above is true, then from your location take a bus to Obalende, from Obalende join a bus to Yaba. From Yaba join a bus going to Ikeja under bridge( Ikeja computer Village). Tell the bus conductor you want to alight at Eko hospital, simple.
Re: Direction From Bogije To Eko Hospital At 31 Mobolaji Bank Antony by ummuabdurahman: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2021
Thank you
Re: Direction From Bogije To Eko Hospital At 31 Mobolaji Bank Antony by nysot(f): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
Better still,board Iyana Ipaja bus from Ilaje. Tell the driver you are going to Etiebet's place it is very possible they will pass through Ikeja GRA. The bus will drop you infront of Etiebets place/Eko Hospital itself.

(1) (Reply)

Q / Russian-Ukraine War: HELP For Nigerians Leaving Ukraine to Poland / B1/b2 Us Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.