Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? (988 Views)

Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? / Facebook Or Fakebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by martinosi: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
This thought just came to me, for me it would be youtube i would choose.
I believe its effect is bigger than facebook and holds a more critical position of
what really goes on in the world and is hard to fake or manipulate by Govts.

Facebook is more or less just another social networking site in my opinion
no different from blackplanet, myspace etc,
Re: Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by Blazay(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
Definitely Youtube.

You don't have to cyber chat with riff raffs and no 'be my valentine' list and petitions, making one crawfish friend after another. kiss
Re: Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by Dyt(f): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^ gigglin. . . .
Re: Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by martinosi: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2011
Blazay:

Definitely Youtube.

You don't have to cyber chat with riff raffs and no 'be my valentine' list and petitions, making one crawfish friend after another. kiss

so true lol! and youtube is a better addiction than facebook thats if you are using it
to educate and develop yourself. I literally have learned so much IT Software use by uploaders
on youtube.

Facebook has harmed peoples relationships and even destroyed marriages and got people killed!!!

All this is just news on Youtube, lol!!!
Re: Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2011
although they dont serve the same purpose, FB will soon be long gone (just like Myspace etc) while Youtube will still be here. . . . . . . . . .

so YOUTUBE anytime anyday!!!!
Re: Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by iice(f): 3:13am On Jun 14, 2011
Youtube. Not really into FB so its practically irrelevant to me.
Re: Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by lawalhey01(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2011
Facebook ain't nothing but full of drama script and it will soon lana(blow)lol, youtube is cool and make someone concentrate on watever you'r hoping to exploit from the site,
Re: Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by Blazay(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
See?

I knew ONLY re-tards visited that FaceBook of a place.

No serious-minded person will invest a minute on sucj a trifling venture.

Gooooooooooooooo Youtube! kiss
Re: Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2011
Youtube Jareeeee
Re: Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? by martinosi: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2011
Facebook seems to just get some people into real trouble,
look at the case this week of a Juror who is now being sent to jail
for 8 months in the UK for contacting "the defense" in a case she was sitting on via facebook!!!

Juror Jailed For Sending Facebook Messages To A Defendant

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCZC7auE4eo[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Our Coward President / Why Did God Create Mosquitoes / HELLFIRE SURVIVOR: Astory Of A Surviver In Benin-lagos Express Way Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.