Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Prediction Was Correct - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Prediction Was Correct (1155 Views)

Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening / Wenger’s 12-year-old ‘super League’ Prediction Was Sadly Accurate / My Prediction Before The Liverpool Vs Arsenal Match ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
My prediction of cardiz vs granada was absolutely spot on.it ended in a draw,what do you guys think about my prediction prowess.

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction Was Correct by Philip4564(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2021
You're really trying bro
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Thanks phillip
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by Healthrelatedjo: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2021
Wow
You are good bro
Drop today again bro
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2021
Thanks healthrelatedjo,I am going to post millions I won very soon,watch out.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by Healthrelatedjo: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Millions!?
Bro pls make something today,I need money to start my food business...I'll keep refreshing this page...thanks!
guobe:
Thanks healthrelatedjo,I am going to post millions I won very soon,watch out.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by Managerr(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations � to does that play and won

Painful I miss yesterday �

Love you all ❤️
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by Philip4564(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2021
guobe:
Thanks phillip
you're welcome bro I'll be expecting your weekend game

1 Like

Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Quick game for this morning as I am being restricted from posting the code is 5slkrzf and 5sll6f3 play the game now as it starts from 11 am this morning.you can always mail me uyimarshal@yahoo.com.goodluck.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by francisbarrack(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2021
guobe:
Quick game for this morning as I am being restricted from posting the code is 5slkrzf and 5sll6f3 play the game now as it starts from 11 am this morning.you can always mail me uyimarshal@yahoo.com.goodluck.

Y not create a Whatsapp group
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2021
I am thinking of doing that.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by samwheel(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2021
guobe:

Bro, pls, aw does dat combine bet system work.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Combination bet is the best ,you have multiple and combined,click on combined and click on the folders you want to come and insert the amount below.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2021
The more folders that comes out the more money for you nothing like one cut my ticket.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2021
When we are talking about folders we are referring to the number of games
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Combination bet require a higher amount to be played with,but with draws you can play with 300 naira upward.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by samwheel(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2021
guobe:
The more folders that comes out the more money for you nothing like one cut my ticket.

Thanks!
Look at dis game B953WWWSPEPZWW-4092072
How would I played it?
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Those your odds are too small ,u have 19 folders,it requires very big money to use combination betting
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by samwheel(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2021
guobe:
Those your odds are too small ,u have 19 folders,it requires very big money to use combination betting

Ok. Thanks!
Wat about dis B910WWCPPAWZSC-6433594
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2021
Yes you can play combination bet with that,you have eight folders ,click on combined,then click on the box of 5 or 6 or 7 folders to come ,put the amount you want to put at the amount area,with that you are a winner
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by samwheel(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
guobe:
Yes you can play combination bet with that,you have eight folders ,click on combined,then click on the box of 5 or 6 or 7 folders to come ,put the amount you want to put at the amount area,with that you are a winner

OK. Thanks!
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
The code I dropped here this morning the combination bet of it was successful,if you played it you just won ,keep your ticket.I am presently being restricted to post here on nairaland,I would have posted more games,it seems nairaland is working with those useless bet companies happy to see people loose their bet but don't worry God pass them.youcan email me at uyimarshal@yahoo.com,I will try my possible best.goodluck.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by Healthrelatedjo: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good evening boss.
Pls I really need your help,I've been saving up to start a restaurant and tbh with you,all I have is below 60,ooo#.pls I need you to help me with draw games I can stake up to 5,000# with and win something substantial to start my business,and I promise to send 30% of the winning to u.
I've tried messaging you via ur email address but it's not going through.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
In betting you have to bet responsibly,there are no sure games anywhere,though I am pretty good in draws but guy no guarantee as anything can happen,if you have been following my games for sometime now,you should have made profit because most of the games have been accurate to some extent. I want people to win millions with me this December as December always favours me.i have received alot of emails and I have replied them even dash some people from my own personal money.my email is uyimarshal@yahoo.com
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by Healthrelatedjo: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bro,my msg no dey deliver to ur side,i don't know what's up cry
And I really need to win cash to start my business
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Healthreladjo I saw ur email it delivered.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by Healthrelatedjo: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ahhh, thank God o
Bros if you fit do am for me,I go dey worship you.
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by Trailblazer93: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2021
guobe:
Healthreladjo I saw ur email it delivered.
Evening bro... Please create that WhatsApp group. Thanks once again I was able to win small token from what you sent to me. More blessings...
Re: My Prediction Was Correct by guobe: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2021
The whatsapp group will be too overwhelming on me,I do alot of calculations to my games and I concentrate alot to get my games,that is why I am pretty consistent.Anybody that is serious should email me I am not even going to drop any free game again.i have proven my consistency.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Is Hot In The Nba? / Oba Goal! / Gunners Are Too Proud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.