Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! (1655 Views)

Safe 1.30 Odd Rollover For 20 Days / 10 Days 2 Odds Rollover... Winnings Guaranteed / 1.5 Odd Rollover... 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by NLStalker: 4:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Before I post, abeg make una no abuse me o, as I no dey do promotion for the website, dem no dey do referral program sef, I just say make I share good thing for who ever get mind join.
Make e no be like say na only me dey enjoy am. I got a link and dier 2 odds rollover na die. 8 won out of 8.
As I just join for day 6, me go dey do my own 3 days, fear no go allow me do 5 days.
Visit https://betward.com.ng
Before you click the link, no be free o, na 10k I use subscribe for their Rollover. Abeg, no join their 10 odds, na trash but their 2 odds rollover na fire.

Cashing out 5k investment in day 3

If you no get 1xbet account, e fit no pay you o, few options wey dem dey give no dey sporty

Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by NLStalker: 5:40am On Dec 14, 2021
Slimdolly, where you dey? Food don ready
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2021
NLStalker:
Slimdolly, where you dey? Food don ready
after winning 3 days, you decided to call me now. We'll done.
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by NLStalker: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Slimdolly:
after winning 3 days, you decided to call me now. We'll done.
I been say make I test am before I tell you na, e no good like dat?
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2021
NLStalker:
I been say make I test am before I tell you na, e no good like dat?
I have subscribed for the 2odds Rollover. The site fine small but e dey slow at times.
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by NLStalker: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2021
Slimdolly:
I have subscribed for the 2odds Rollover. The site fine small but e dey slow at times.
you know how many people dey use the site? Make I no loud am.
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by emijo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Which site be that?
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Archangelhenrio(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
That link is incorrect. Pls recheck the website link.
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by MartinTheKing: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
bad experience with 1xbet...
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Archangelhenrio:
That link is incorrect. Pls recheck the website link.
the link is correct. Don't use opera. Use chrome browser http://betward.com.ng
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
MartinTheKing:
I had bad experience with their customer service. It can take them weeks to resolve issues. But 1xbet is still the best.
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
NLStalker I guess they posted today's game yesterday. Man U match has been postponed. The other two games are currently going live. I messaged them and they added one more game for me. Make we dey watch!

Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by NLStalker: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Slimdolly:
NLStalker I guess they posted today's game yesterday. Man U match has been postponed. The other two games are currently going live. I messaged them and they added one more game for me. Make we dey watch!
they did the same for me too. I sent them a message. But I no add the game wey dem give me o. The odd wey I play today na 1.62

But why you dey post the games na?
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2021
Omo... I don cash out 9/9. I fit join the detty December club now. NLStalker , she the game they added for you follow enter?
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2021
NLStalker:
they did the same for me too. I sent them a message. But I no add the game wey dem give me o. The odd wey I play today na 1.62

But why you dey post the games na?
na your game I post? They added mainz for me. Slept off at 2-0
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by NLStalker: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Slimdolly:
Omo... I don cash out 9/9. I fit join the detty December club now. NLStalker , she the game they added for you follow enter?
didn't add it although it played out. Played the basketballs only. Today's the last day. Another 5 days Rollover starts tomorrow. I'm not sure I'll play today's game.
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by susrite(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Wow! This website is already on nairaland. Thought it would be only for few and never get here.
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2021
NLStalker:
didn't add it although it played out. Played the basketballs only. Today's the last day. Another 5 days Rollover starts tomorrow. I'm not sure I'll play today's game.
why? You scared of losing your 100k? Just play today, you can make it 200k. At least you started with 5k, commot the 5k and 10k for subscription, then use the leftover play today's game, in that way you won't be losing
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2021
susrite:
Wow! This website is already on nairaland. Thought it would be only for few and never get here.
is this not that app guy?
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by meshi1990(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Abeg make una help us dey drop the game here

Thanks as you do so..
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by IxBet(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Hi! If you are a customer of 1xBet and are faced with a controversial situation, describe it please with providing your client ID and we'll check all the information

MartinTheKing:
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by frankycoolbeans: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Slimdolly:
the link is correct. Don't use opera. Use chrome browser http://betward.com.ng

Sorry Dear. Please how do they share the games?

Also i thought they will need to confirm payment once it's done.

Reply as soon as you can.

Regards,
Frank!
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2021
frankycoolbeans:

Sorry Dear. Please how do they share the games?

Also i thought they will need to confirm payment once it's done.

Reply as soon as you can.

Regards,
Frank!
did you pick a plan before registering... If yes, after registering, click on the menu item and chose plan, you will see a drop down of the plans, chose the one you registered for. If you didn't register for a plan and you picked it, it won't show. But if you register, it will show
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2021
meshi1990:
Abeg make una help us dey drop the game here

Thanks as you do so..
drop games wey we use 10k sub for you free? Mbok... That's not possible. Well, maybe if God touches my heart
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by frankycoolbeans: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Slimdolly:
did you pick a plan before registering... If yes, after registering, click on the menu item and chose plan, you will see a drop down of the plans, chose the one you registered for. If you didn't register for a plan and you picked it, it won't show. But if you register, it will show

Thanks for your prompt response. Yes i picked a plan before registering.

But the thing is; it's not showing when i click on the plan i registered for.

What do i need to do?

Regards
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2021
frankycoolbeans:

Thanks for your prompt response. Yes i picked a plan before registering.

But the thing is; it's not showing when i click on the plan i registered for.

What do i need to do?

Regards
send them a message. You actually made a mistake while registering.
You should see something similar to the below images.
They just posted today's Rollover game

Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by frankycoolbeans: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Slimdolly:
send them a message. You actually made a mistake while registering.
You should see something similar to the below images.
They just posted today's Rollover game

Thanks once again.

I have sent them a message.

error should be from the system because it keeps asking me to login to access the page while my account is actually logged in.

Please u can reach me via whatsapp: Zero 7 Zero 6969 Six Eight 29.

Cheers!
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
frankycoolbeans:

Thanks once again.

I have sent them a message.

error should be from the system because it keeps asking me to login to access the page while my account is actually logged in.

Please u can reach me via whatsapp: Zero 7 Zero 6969 Six Eight 29.

Cheers!
their message system is straight and fast. You should have gotten a reply. Pls update here if your issue has been resolved
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by frankycoolbeans: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Slimdolly:
their message system is straight and fast. You should have gotten a reply. Pls update here if your issue has been resolved

Dear @Slimdolly thanks a lot for the Heads UP.

I didn't get a response from over 4 messages i sent them; but the issue is now RESOLVED.

I can now access the plan i paid for.

Thanks a lot for your help. God Bless You!

Regards,
Frank!
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
frankycoolbeans:

I didn't get a response from over 4 messages i sent them; but the issue is now RESOLVED.

Regards,
Frank!
good to hear that. See you on the greener side

1 Like

Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Zealoy(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Following
Re: 5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! by Slimdolly(f): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
frankycoolbeans:

Regards,
Frank!
Im sure we played the same game, so welcome to the green land.
That's the end of game 5 days successful 2 odd rollover. Im not sure they'll start new rollover today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Liars, You Lie”: Benzema Takes A Dig At FIFA After Messi Was Named Best Player / Tahiti 0 Vs 7 Chile U20 / South Africa Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.