Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Scam Or Legit: Olaks Financial Investment Ltd/ Shopmot.com - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Or Legit: Olaks Financial Investment Ltd/ Shopmot.com (891 Views)

Norland Pay Investment Ltd / Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Or Legit: Olaks Financial Investment Ltd/ Shopmot.com by Jolajesu: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
I saw an advert on Instagram for a part-time job & decided to follow through.

Below is the whatsApp chat from the lady who attended to me:
"[12/13, 3:14 PM] +44 7424 109291: Hello, I am your part-time receptionist Natasha. Work exclusively for Amazon, Jumia, KONGA, KIKUU and other online teams. Are you here to learn about part-time work?
[12/13, 3:39 PM] +44 7424 109291: OK! Let me introduce you to the workflow. Our job is to take orders on the shopping platform (to help the online
store increase sales) and give commissions based on the task. This job is not an investment, nor does it require
you to spend money. It only requires you to deposit a small balance in your account to pay the merchant's order
in advance. There will be a refund and 20% commission within 1 minute after the payment is completed. Are you
interested in this job?
[12/13, 3:46 PM] +44 7424 109291: Participating in this work requires preparation of 1000NGN+ start-up capital as working capital. The start-up
funds are not paid to me, but are deposited into your bank account and work account through Paystack to complete
the task. Do you have this qualification?"

Does anyone know them? Are they legit or another scam?
Re: Scam Or Legit: Olaks Financial Investment Ltd/ Shopmot.com by lifenija: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
why d International number?
y u go pay money for another man order as in d format is so doll it irritate me
Re: Scam Or Legit: Olaks Financial Investment Ltd/ Shopmot.com by wealthyhenry(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm also trying to know if they are legit or scam
Re: Scam Or Legit: Olaks Financial Investment Ltd/ Shopmot.com by Gee64: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
People are looking for who to scam for Xmas.
Re: Scam Or Legit: Olaks Financial Investment Ltd/ Shopmot.com by lifenija: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jolajesu:
I saw an advert on Instagram for a part-time job & decided to follow through.

Below is the whatsApp chat from the lady who attended to me:
"[12/13, 3:14 PM] +44 7424 109291: Hello, I am your part-time receptionist Natasha. Work exclusively for Amazon, Jumia, KONGA, KIKUU and other online teams. Are you here to learn about part-time work?
[12/13, 3:39 PM] +44 7424 109291: OK! Let me introduce you to the workflow. Our job is to take orders on the shopping platform (to help the online
store increase sales) and give commissions based on the task. This job is not an investment, nor does it require
you to spend money. It only requires you to deposit a small balance in your account to pay the merchant's order
in advance. There will be a refund and 20% commission within 1 minute after the payment is completed. Are you
interested in this job?
[12/13, 3:46 PM] +44 7424 109291: Participating in this work requires preparation of 1000NGN+ start-up capital as working capital. The start-up
funds are not paid to me, but are deposited into your bank account and work account through Paystack to complete
the task. Do you have this qualification?"

Does anyone know them? Are they legit or another scam?
lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Here's Rubi Network Mining Join To Earn / I Need Your Advice Am Planning To Invest 200usd For Someone To Trade For Me / Oil & Gas Wealth-order Your Life Changing Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.