Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Expecting More From President Buhari Is Like Beating Dead Horse – Obasanjo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Expecting More From President Buhari Is Like Beating Dead Horse – Obasanjo (339 Views)

President Buhari Thinks Borrowing More Loans Is Like Kunu — Nollywood Actor, Uch / The Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Russia By Garba Shehu / Watch Video Of A Woman Beating Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expecting More From President Buhari Is Like Beating Dead Horse – Obasanjo by OkporuRachel: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Expecting More From President Buhari Is Like Beating Dead Horse – Obasanjo by AuntyVanessa1(f): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin

Buhari, the unapologetic failure. Very useless man
Re: Expecting More From President Buhari Is Like Beating Dead Horse – Obasanjo by CandyOps(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nah... this is clearly a wrong comparison. And an utter understatement to say that.

A dead horse serves some purpose to the circle of life. And ..if you beat a dead horse you go produce some mechanical energy off the vibrations.. Find something way below the food chain and compare that to his performance.

I no even wan mention Abia state and their past governors (plus the Godfather's behind the scene)

Nigeria itself done cast no be today. We're like a football team owned by Barclays but based in Africa. Then we compete in matches against clubs like Man U and we also get bribed to score own goals just to give Man U the 3 points every single time.

Like Peter Obi said when asked to contest for Presidency, "..it's not about who leads the country" the country is fcked from inside .

It's like an autoimmune condition where you're body's immune system attack your organs from within because it can't differentiate your organs from foreign objects ...

Nigeria wasn't structured to bring home the 3points. Know this and start thinking outside the box. Don't ask, "what can your country do for you?"

But we go still make am. My ancestors didn't survive billions of years for me to quit because of this godforsaken geographically contraption called Niger Company.

Yorubas and Hausas seem like say u guys just got memo. Igbos got that since 1961

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Dressing Today. / Importation From China / Blogsindex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.