Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Securing a Schengenvisa From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing a Schengenvisa From Nigeria (1064 Views)

Does having an MSc. boost the possibility of one in securing a US|Canadian visa? / Enquiry: Securing A Visa To China And South Korea With Invitation Letters / Securing A Visit Visas To Russia And Changing Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Securing a Schengenvisa From Nigeria by Bonn2007: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello people,

considering the present Pandemic, I'd like to know which other European countries aside Germany are still open for visitors visa applications ( Schengenvisa) from Nigeria?

Which of these EU countries offer the best services and have less cumbersome route for Nigerian applicants?

N.b the actual final destination is Germany ( they seem not to be processing tourist visas at the moment).

Thanks.
Re: Securing a Schengenvisa From Nigeria by QueenieDar(f): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Bonn2007:
Hello people,

considering the present Pandemic, I'd like to know which other European countries aside Germany are still open for visitors visa applications ( Schengenvisa) from Nigeria?

Which of these EU countries offer the best services and have less cumbersome route for Nigerian applicants?

N.b the actual final destination is Germany ( they seem not to be processing tourist visas at the moment).

Thanks.

I booked appointment day before yesterday for Germany tourist visa application on 3rd Jan. Please where did you get info they're no longer processing tourist visa at the moment?
Re: Securing a Schengenvisa From Nigeria by Bonn2007: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks for the reply.

Please how did you get your appointment date since I noticed there has been no dates available since a month I keep checking the website?

My statement was "it seems .........". So it wasn't a definite statement but an assumption.

QueenieDar:

I booked appointment day before yesterday for Germany tourist visa application on 3rd Jan. Please where did you get info they're no longer processing tourist visa at the moment?
Re: Securing a Schengenvisa From Nigeria by Holuwakenny: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] Please is there still appointment for US F1 VISA.
THANKS
QueenieDar:

Re: Securing a Schengenvisa From Nigeria by QueenieDar(f): 4:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Bonn2007:
Thanks for the reply.

Please how did you get your appointment date since I noticed there has been no dates available since a month I keep checking the website?

My statement was "it seems .........". So it wasn't a definite statement but an assumption.

OK, I read from the Germany tourist visa group here to book appointment immediately it's 12am.. that's when new dates are posted. That's exactly what I did.
Re: Securing a Schengenvisa From Nigeria by QueenieDar(f): 4:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Holuwakenny:
[color=#000099][/color] Please is there still appointment for US F1 VISA.
THANKS

Sorry I don't know anything regarding US visa.
Re: Securing a Schengenvisa From Nigeria by Bonn2007: 2:00am On May 04, 2023
Hello guys,
please I wish to enquire about getting an interview date for a Visiting Visa( Schengen visa ) to Germany. Has someone here gotten any idea of when to expect the release of New Dates on the website ?? I have been checking for appointment dates in vain for a while now. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money Do I Need To Travel To The UK? / Victim Of COS Exploitation/ Scam In Uk Confronts Agent / Who Is Responsible For Plane Crashes In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.