Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Movie Do You Think Is The Greatest Movie Ever? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Do You Think Is The Greatest Movie Ever? (954 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie Do You Think Is The Greatest Movie Ever? by alpontif(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
personally i think Francis Ford Coppolla's THE GODFATHER trilogy is the greates set of movies ever made in man's history, the film is a masterpiece, its like the Mona Lisa of movies, very powerful influential movie, featuring casts like marlon brando, al pacino, andy garcia, e.t.c, the cinematograpphy was superb, from the lighting to the acting, it is the true classic of classics, the capo di capi of all movies,
Re: What Movie Do You Think Is The Greatest Movie Ever? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2011
just too many to mention!!!!!
Re: What Movie Do You Think Is The Greatest Movie Ever? by Jayboy124: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2011
Too many to mention. Did you miss out Robert Di Niro?
Re: What Movie Do You Think Is The Greatest Movie Ever? by Bawss1(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2011
The greatest movie ever?

The Big Lewboski.
Re: What Movie Do You Think Is The Greatest Movie Ever? by ritchboy(m): 12:34am On Jun 17, 2011
alpontif:

personally i think Francis Ford Coppolla's THE GODFATHER trilogy is the greates set of movies ever made in man's history, the film is a masterpiece, its like the Mona Lisa of movies, very powerful influential movie, featuring casts like marlon brando, al pacino, andy garcia, e.t.c, the cinematograpphy was superb, from the lighting to the acting, it is the true classic of classics, the capo di capi of all movies,

I keep hearing this but i found The Godfather stupendously boring. . . Maybe i was too young when i watched it cheesy
Re: What Movie Do You Think Is The Greatest Movie Ever? by amblors(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2011
strangely i might give this honor to : 12 Angry Men (1959)

(1) (Reply)

Betrayal: A Music Video / Top 20 Highest-grossing Hollywood Films Of 2013 / Witches Of East End’ Season 2 Recap: New Powers, New Family In ‘A Movable Beast’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.