Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) (35551 Views)

Ogun Woman, Teenager Rob Trader With Toy Guns / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Nksleek: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
A CCTV footage trending online has captured the moment that a Ghanaian fatally attacked a Nigerian trader with a sharp new cutlass at Madina Zongo junction.

Watch the video on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXepo2QL-Xc/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Mintum: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
The attack was not fatal, when you say fatal, it means he was killed which wasn't what happened here. The attack should be condemned anyway and if we had a responsible government, they would be demanding for answers but unfortunately we don't.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by yanabasee2: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2021
If Ghana and South Africa hates the sight of seeing Nigerians and have been leaching us whenever they want.... Then we need to solve our problems and return our brothers home ..

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 12:32am On Dec 15, 2021
Very soon I'll start posting story about Nigerians killing in Ghana and other countries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Karlovych: 4:17am On Dec 15, 2021
embarassed Buhari has destroyed the international reputation of the country, he is to be blamed for this.

37 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by oilmane(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Nksleek post=108506754]A CCTV footage trending online has captured the moment that a Ghanaian fatally attacked a Nigerian trader with a sharp new cutlass at Madina Zongo junction.

Watch the video on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXepo2QL-Xc/?utm_medium=copy_link

Source:https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/12/14/cctv-footage-ghanaian-fatally-attacks-nigerian-trader-with-a-sharp-new-cutlass/

They're always attacking Nigerians resident in Ghana, they blame all their woes on Nigerians, a Nigerian guy was killed about a week ago in a club called 400 by a Ghanian. They act like there are no Ghanaians living in Nigeria, how will they feel if we start treating the Ghanaians residing in Nigeria the same way they treat our people? I hope justice is served.

30 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Stop spreading fake news. Some Nigerians living in Ghaba are always complaining about the way Ghanians treat them. The question I want to ask them is simple. Why don’t you go back to your country if you don’t like the way Ghana and Ghanaians treat you in their country?

I once lived in Nigeria, I didn’t like the way they treated Ghanians so I returned to Ghana. And I’m very happy I did so.

So, my advice to you nigerians is that you go back to your country if you are not happy in Ghana, and stop disturbing our ears. It is by force to stay in Ghana?

[quote author=oilmane post=108510941][/quote]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Demanding for answers? From who? Tell your nigerian brothers n sisters in Ghana to return to Nigeria if they are not happy in Ghana. Bunch of ingrates.

Mintum:
The attack was not fatal, when you say fatal, it means he was killed which wasn't what happened here. The attack should be condemned anyway and if we had a responsible government, they would be demanding for answers but unfortunately we don't.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
KarlWest:
Ghanaian attacks Biafra man not Nigeria.

Those IPOB Terrorist don't know their places.

In another man's land, they'll be forming King Kong.

Another Xenophobia awaits them in South Africa. Burn them Alive!

Obviously you made this for likes and comments, but you just may be demented to be coerced to do this.. let alone include "burn people alive".

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by BlackfireX: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
They will hear from Nigerians govt
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Stephendeals: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
shocked

Nigeria In Diaspora Commission needs to look into this matter,

Humanity preludes Nationality

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by ajanma2(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nigeria no get level again. Nobody rates us. Even small Ghana don dey use Nigeria shine. Buhari has totally degraded this country. Imagine a country with a president that can't communicate with fellow world leaders. I feel so ashamed each time I see this man called Buhari in presence of other world leaders. I can bet my life savings that they laugh at him behind his back. He's not booksmart neither is he eloquent, that's why he sends Geoffrey Onyeama to meetings that he should attend himself. I'm sure other world leaders already know this, that's why they in-turn do not take Geoffrey or Abike Dabiri seriously. Kai! Nigeria is finished

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by kingscare1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nawah. We are the real niggars of Africa, na them go tire and loss at the end if we remember them.

Corolla 04/5 Sport for sale Very Clean ikeja #1.5m (Pictures)

Ac Chilling
Engine as toks
Buy and drive
Nothing to fix
Price : 1 550m
Check my profile for more pictures.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by petsey(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Inside all dis countryside na Ghana i go say I dey go Okosisi adala. Mtchewwww
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by aikyg(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fatally?
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by KarlWest(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ghanaian attacks Biafra man not Nigeria.

Those IPOB Terrorist don't know their places.

In another man's land, they'll be forming King Kong.

Another Xenophobia awaits them in South Africa. Burn them Alive!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Akerele44(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Buhari has destroyed the international reputation of the country, he is to be blamed for this.
Ni bè today 9ja don spoil brr..dem Neva born u b4 9ja don spoil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Tremple8v: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
And you dey nairaland Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Post the full story man..what did the Nigerian man do..and why did he attack the Nigerian man.. this is one sided..
Pls don't quote me if you are gonna be insultive..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by do4luv14(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
yanabasee2:
If Ghana and South Africa hates the sight of seeing Nigerians and have been leaching us whenever they want.... Then we need to solve our problems and return our brothers home ..

not only that, we need to also withdraw services to them, especially our lights, which them had been oweing us, yet, our yeye Nepali no go disconnect them

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by zeusdgrt(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Stop spreading fake news. Some Nigerians living in Ghaba are always complaining about the way Ghanians treat them. The question I want to ask them is simple. Why don’t you go back to your country if you don’t like the way Ghana and Ghanaians treat you in their country?

I once lived in Nigeria, I didn’t like the way they treated Ghanians so I returned to Ghana. And I’m very happy I did so.

So, my advice to you nigerians is that you go back to your country if you are not happy in Ghana, and stop disturbing our ears. It is by force to stay in Ghana?

Empty brain, humanity begins with unity irrespective of nationality what is bad is bad

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by tutudesz: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Dorcmass(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Temple run loaded
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by blamingthedevil: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
Karlovych:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Newton85: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Did the Nigerian die? If he didn't die then why write "fatally attacked"?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by tutudesz: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Post the full story man..what did the Nigerian man do..and why did he attack the Nigerian man.. this is one sided..
Pls don't quote me if you are gonna be insultive..
Maybe he sold him a fake phone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Realmi: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
E don red
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by KarlWest(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

No one is disturbing your ear abeg!

Those guys in Ghana are our Neighbor (AfghanEastern of Nigeria).

You'll hardly see Western Nigeria or Northern Nigeria in Ghana, even if they are, they all live like normal human being.

But you see those Terrorist IPOB of Eastern Nigeria? Na everybody hate them as they claimed. They claim the West, South & North of Nigeria hates them, they claim South Africa, Ghana & England hates them.

Honestly, we are also tired of them here cus na everybody they hate them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Megatrix: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Newton85:
Did the Nigerian die? If he didn't die then why write "fatally attacked"?
He didn't die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. / Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.