Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. (1157 Views)

Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) / A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Hello, please I need help with my NIN cuz I have to travel in 2 months and I'm in the process of renewing my passport.

My NIN has refused to drop since my enrollment in August. I have my NIN slip and number and everything but it's not reflected yet. I can't even get a new sim.

Please what can I do?
Re: Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by Urchbaba91(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Are you in Lagos ?
Re: Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Urchbaba91:
Are you in Lagos ?
I’m in
Why?
Re: Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by kingvilleshines: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
@sureboy i can assist you your Nin needs to be uploaded before it will be able to reflect your details
Re: Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by kingvilleshine: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
@sureboy you can send me a Dm so we can talk
Re: Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
kingvilleshines:
@sureboy i can assist you your Nin needs to be uploaded before it will be able to reflect your details
I uploaded everything in an enrollment center. And I got my NIN slip. Don't understand what you're saying.
All I need is for my NIN to reflect on the database so I can renew my passport
Re: Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Still need help please.
Re: Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Any advice?
Re: Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by olajumohju: 4:41am On Apr 04
NIN wrong DOB Date of birth, Change of Names, Phone number change, IPE errors, details Validation, Email address, NIN Suspended, Details Validation, Record not found, Retrieving of lost NIN slip and other NIN issues for Corrections and Modifications Assistant .

Re: Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect. by dadsonade7: 8:44pm On Apr 05
I also have a challenge of validating my NIN data.Although I have have done the recapturing at NIN office in Ondo but it have not been reflected on my data.

All I need is to rearrange my names on NIN so as to tally with what I have on International passport.I need to renew my international passport with that details.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN : Bus Conveying Stranded Nigerians From Sudan Catches Fire / 10 Best State In Nigeria / Invitation Letter Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.