Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state (1612 Views)

One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2021
Yesterday unknown gunmen esn leader ojuju and his gang laid seige to a police van yesterday rumuodumaya omachi road Rivers state yesterday. .

They assaulted policemen and opened fire into the air for hours daring the police men from Rumuokoro police station to do their worst yesterday and be killed

Residents were on the run for hours as they engaged the police in shoot out with their Leader Collins ojuju and his elder brother nicknamed honorable who a key ipob sponsors unleashed mayham in the neighborhood

Yesterday was a hellish day for residents of omachi estate but it seemed the police where outnumbered as the ioob men openly boasted that they would wipe out all the police who come to the neighborhood.

The police should really come to the aid of residents in that area

This so claled killer names ojuju and his elder brother named honorable torment kill and rape freely in the area with their gang. They have over 100 armed boys in the estate and yesterday showed their might . They surrendered police and beat them up .. I wonder why this isn't in the news... My sister who stays there was so afraid she locked her children in the bathtub due to the hours of gunfire . The DPO of Rumuokoro police station and his boys actually ran .. the main leader nicknamed honorable and his henchmen nicknamed ojuju and his gang rule that axis and conduct regular Biafra ceremonies in the estate . They rape women at will and brandish weapons freely.. they are imo state indigenes...they have over a 100 armed boys in the neighborhood and have declared omachi estate their kingdom according to my sister and other residents I spoke to . The residents live in perpetual fear ... It's so bad that these men declare the law in the neighborhood police have no right to enter omachi estate and do anything without being killed. These boys carry arms openly and live in honorable's compound

They own the law and they are the law

Please do your findings and you will be shocked at what you discover. I feel this esn cell was allowed to grow so strong there in omachi Estate due to bribes they pay to some people. When they out shot the police yesterday and the police ran this Collins ojuju stood on the road boasting that any police that comes into the estate again would be killed .. my sister said till now residents Are afraid to come outside. Why the government will allow an ipob cell grow in Rivers state is beyond me ..

Cc mynd44 OyigboUpdate
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate pls brother you are very diligent in your investigation please help my sister and other residents of omachi estate rumuodumaya rivers state. The number of guns and weapons these people have gather amongst themselves is too much. They are a small army . It is rumored that The leader nicknamed honorable is very connected to some senators in Abuja so they can't be touched .
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Jay5mie: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2021
When Wike start to show dem love now, dem go de wail.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by athaboi(f): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2021
They are unknown yet you were able to know which one is their leader! It's well with online writing in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2021
athaboi:
They are unknown yet you were able to know which one is their leader! It's well with online writing in Nigeria

Residents there know them all. They are the rulers of the area though not indigenes... They are the law and they Executioner in the area... Police don't have a say there. My elder sister lives there with her family. The number of women they rape a week both matured an single yet nothing happens to them... My sister hides indoors ... These guys own the entire area... Don't believe me do your findings and see.

They are imo state ipob faction ruling the area . Police a actually afraid of them and we're totally out gunned yesterday.. honorable, ojuji, chidinma , cso control over 100 armed boys

They give the boys Keke to ride as a daily income and sell drugs also for income they have guns in their hundreds
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Probably Wike is their sponsor otherwise I don't see how come they are controlling an area ? angry
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by mediainc: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2021
I thought they were fighting for igbos... being myopic, not able to see beyond your nose destroys a people.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:
I thought they were fighting for igbos... being myopic, not able to see beyond your nose destroys a people.
Ojuju and his gang have turned the entire rumuodumaya omachi estate to Thier kingdom.. they do whatever they like.. they have a house owned by honorable where over 100 drug addict armed boys leave. It's from their they travel to southeast to burn police Stations and kill officers and run back to that house ..

No one enters the building only his boys or people asking his permission to marry or settle family dispute for them . Honorable is a god to his gang . Ojuju is his number 1 hit man killer . Ojuju boasts how many police men he has killed in imo state openly
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by mediainc: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Saltybear:

Ojuju and his gang have turned the entire rumuodumaya omachi estate to Thier kingdom.. they do whatever they like.. they have a house owned by honorable where over 100 drug addict armed boys leave. It's from their they travel to southeast to burn police Stations and kill officers and run back to that house ..

No one enters the building only his boys or people asking his permission to marry or settle family dispute for them . Honorable is a god to his gang . Ojuju is his number 1 hit man killer . Ojuju boasts how many police men he has killed in imo state openly
Sad to hear, amplify this, post it everywhere, if Woke hears this he will take action.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by jnoz23(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2021
I will soon read about his death in the news,
What happened to don wanny?

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Sad to hear, amplify this, post it everywhere, if Woke hears this he will take action.

Residents believe WIKE himself sponsors them
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2021
jnoz23:
I will soon read about his death in the news,
What happened to don wanny?

My bro this report doesn't even say how bad this gang are.. you only need to talk to someone living there to understand the criminal activities this ojuju and his gang perpetuate..

My sister says the police and even residents live in fear
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by mediainc: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Saltybear:

Residents believe WIKE himself sponsors them
I don't believe here say, just amplify it to the authorities, once the issue is blown out on social media, they will take action.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

I don't believe here say, just amplify it to the authorities, once the issue is blown out on social media, they will take action.

But bro you don watch that BBC documentary? E possible day na wike dey find those guys as this man talk o lipsrsealed
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by mediainc: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

But bro you don watch that BBC documentary? E possible day na wike dey find those guys as this man talk o lipsrsealed
Like I said, I don't do speculations. Peace.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

My sister and other residents are too afraid to talk, they fear for their life and talk about them in hushed tones. Hence i brought it here
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by FuckDModz: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2021
Source: “Trust me, I know what I'm saying”.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2021
FuckDModz:
Source: “Trust me, I know what I'm saying”.

This is live experience that can be verified by simply placing a call to anyone living in Omachi estate, or asking the DPO of rumuokoro police station what happened yesterday . undecided
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by ruggedtimi(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Make wike table their case first....Dem go silent them asap

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Make wike table their case first....Dem go silent them asap

My dear its too bad
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by ruggedtimi(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Saltybear:

My dear its too bad
but the place is not far from Sars road
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Like I said, I don't do speculations. Peace.

What is speculation about a BBC documentary? Bros are educated yeah?
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
but the place is not far from Sars road

Indeed or you assume the name SARS roads means lots of police right ? Me too.. it seems these gangs pay some police officers for freedom to do anything

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by mediainc: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

What is speculation about a BBC documentary? Bros are educated yeah?
Move forward with your education.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Move forward with your education.

Thank you , and face the OP, mumu
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
@OyigboUpdate please assist them
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
it's no longer you that know them, it had turned to "residents know them. " I know you in person and I will expose you to them maybe you will get brain not to link them to ESN. You will see how things will play out for you this period. Nonsense

Are you the ones behind esn? No wonder... Are you the ojuju? You will meet your Waterloo I can assure you that... All residents know you
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
it's no longer you that know them, it had turned to "residents know them. " I know you in person and I will expose you to them maybe you will get brain not to link them to ESN. You will see how things will play out for you this period. Nonsense
OyigboUpdate. You can see one of them!! This is how they kill people
Re: Unknown Gun Men Leader Attack Police Van in Rivers state by OyigboUpdate: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate pls brother you are very diligent in your investigation please help my sister and other residents of omachi estate rumuodumaya rivers state. The number of guns and weapons these people have gather amongst themselves is too much. They are a small army . It is rumored that The leader nicknamed honorable is very connected to some senators in Abuja so they can't be touched .

To be sincere Im just getting this mention now. I searched ESN i didn't even know I was mentioned because of bingos. Can u send me an email with your whatsap number let's talk.

Biafraudd@gmail.com remove one d

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The N1k Plantain I Bought In Benin Today / ALLEGED FRAUD: Nigerian Police Declares Azeez Oluwole Saheed Wanted (UPDATE) / Pregnant Female Armed Robber Arrested In Lagos, See What She Says.[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.