Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Student With Excellent WAEC Result Publicly Rejects LASPOTECH Admission Offer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student With Excellent WAEC Result Publicly Rejects LASPOTECH Admission Offer (863 Views)

University Admission Offer Vs Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Offer / Laspotech Admission Form 2018/2019 Hnd And Ond Part-time & Full-time Details / Laspotech Admission List | Tips To Fast Forward Your Admission Into Laspotech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student With Excellent WAEC Result Publicly Rejects LASPOTECH Admission Offer by Seeksnigeria: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

Read Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6864948/madu-stephanie-gets-straight-waec

MADU Stephanie Chiemela, a resident of Jakande Oke-Afa area in the Oshodi/Isolo community, who won the 2021 Accolades Awards’ Student of the Year has reportedly rejected the offer of admission presented to her by the rector of Laspotech, Dr Oluremi Olaleye, during the award presentation on Saturday, December 11, 2021.

Recall that Stephanie was celebrated on Nairaland after Siggy shared a post of her getting all straight A's in her WASSCE papers.

The genius who had nine distinctions in the year 2021 WASSCE, spoke after rejecting the offer said: “I am elated at the offer but I have no vision of attending a polytechnic. I hereby humbly reject the admission offer.

She finished from the Federal Government College, Ogbomoso with the overall best result in the Oshodi/Isolo community in the public school category an achievement that gave her statewide recognition with offers of scholarships and grants.

In attachment to her award, she received the sum of $1,250 (N700,000) cash as a grant to help her further her education.

Rejecting the admission offer, Stephanie said she has the desire to study Medicine and Surgery at the Nnamdi Azikwe University.

She has advised students who would want to achieve such academic success to study hard, learn to sacrifice other pleasures for their studies, while always putting God first in all their doings.

https://campusnews.medium.com/student-with-excellent-waec-result-publicly-rejects-laspotech-admission-offer-bcca5bed57d2

1 Like

Re: Student With Excellent WAEC Result Publicly Rejects LASPOTECH Admission Offer by illicit(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Nice one
Re: Student With Excellent WAEC Result Publicly Rejects LASPOTECH Admission Offer by Baawaa(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
The genius who had nine distinctions in the year 2021 WASSCE, spoke after rejecting the offer said: “I am elated at the offer but I have no vision of attending a polytechnic. I hereby humbly reject the admission offer.
Best of luck of to her
Re: Student With Excellent WAEC Result Publicly Rejects LASPOTECH Admission Offer by Freestainworld(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Goodluck to the young genius
Re: Student With Excellent WAEC Result Publicly Rejects LASPOTECH Admission Offer by Nukilia: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin LASPO what?

1 Like

Re: Student With Excellent WAEC Result Publicly Rejects LASPOTECH Admission Offer by Danjikanbauchi: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Haba what an insult from the Rector,

Not even a university but common polytechnic.

(1) (Reply)

2022 Agip Exploration Postgraduate (NAE PG) Scholarship / Prevalence Of Cohabitation In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (A Feature) / Nairalanders In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.