Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State (29665 Views)

One Student Dies In Cult Clash During Inter-house Sports (Photos) / Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) / Criminals Break Into ATM In Osun State University, Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Some mother do try shaa, but u see my own mother, hmmm, she no go even send you
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by Johel(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by freemi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
I don't support this race
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by NoGirlfriend: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
dem wan form Usain Bolt abi na wetin?
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by BluntCrazeMan: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Otuegbe:
why we don't love ourselves. The north is bleeding.
See Wat people are doing in osun.
The time Anambra Was bleeding, what were the northerners doing?
The time the whole south was bleeding, what were the northerners doing??
Both times, they were mocking and making jokes.

Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by emysmile: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
odinson1:
Lose weight dem nor go hear. Can you now see that Being Fat is a Serious disadvantage?

All i see running are a bunch of Elephants lipsrsealed

Whether it's nice or Not,You and i Both know That Being Fat is a Serious disadvantage and very unhealthy. Sometimes,you have to say out the Bitter truth so stubborn people will have it in the back of their mind that not everybody is afraid of Facing reality. And the reality is that Fat people are mini-elephants.

Are you daft? Where in my post did I mention being skinny as an alternative to Fat?
I guess i hit a nerve when i called fat people Mini-elephants,guess you're one of them cheesy
odinson1:
Lose weight dem nor go hear. Can you now see that Being Fat is a Serious disadvantage?

All i see running are a bunch of Elephants lipsrsealed

Whether it's nice or Not,You and i Both know That Being Fat is a Serious disadvantage and very unhealthy. Sometimes,you have to say out the Bitter truth so stubborn people will have it in the back of their mind that not everybody is afraid of Facing reality. And the reality is that Fat people are mini-elephants.

Are you daft? Where in my post did I mention being skinny as an alternative to Fat?
I guess i hit a nerve when i called fat people Mini-elephants,guess you're one of them cheesy
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by paduzman: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
why do they usually do this? how will you even let someone run with skirt and blouse?
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by abbeyfel: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
oyatz:
This kind of stunts should be discouraged.

The school need to seek expert medical opinions before organising these kinds of events
Take it easy bros. No body go die. No be today. It's so much fun for them grin

Meanwhile I have an industrial Fog Machine for sale at just 170k. Used only 3 times since bought new.

W-h-a-t-s-a-p-p; 0-7-0-1-7-6-6-9-2-3-6

Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by AgricMaster: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by Basicend: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Otuegbe:
why we don't love ourselves. The north is bleeding.
See Wat people are doing in osun.

Please dont bring north's problem here. . they are their own probs.

Dont do that mistake again.
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by techWriter5: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
A rare excerpt of APC membership before the 2023 General Elections.
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by ultimateprof: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wonderful!
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by jubrilELsudan: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
NOTHING NEW

NA SO DEM DEY TUMBLE ONTOP PRICK

Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by Mrphylor09: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
So everything ended with thank you very much

Let her come
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by Joygift3666: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Before oyibo pack contraceptive come Africa, women bin dey slim till old age but now a girl of 20 will be looking like 35.
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by remitarich(f): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
its very funny i swear
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na for night wen she don sleep wake up she go know for body
God bless our parents e no easy jare
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by Ajeyo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
THIS REMINDS ME OF DIANA TOO,PARENTAL LOVE�
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by donmik: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
For what reason for God sake?
These mothers are carrying over childishness.
Immature mothers as one man does call some of the girls called mothers in our generation
Re: Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State by Anndrew(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
So what's wrong with that?that was a mistake...did you post this for people to mock her or what?
lolz..u suppose know the gist nah..

Second-class Upper Is Overrated In Nigeria By Deji Yesufu / Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees