Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Does God Choose Our Partner For Us? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does God Choose Our Partner For Us? (305 Views)

Looking For A Partner For A Serious Relationship / Seeking A Partner For Marriage ( A Unique Partner ) / In Search Of A Partner For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does God Choose Our Partner For Us? by successcard: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Choosing a life partner can be one challenging task, especially when we are not so sure if they are the ones for us. Most often than not, these questions flood our minds: Does God choose our life partner? Does God choose your life partner for you? Is it true that God created a specific person for everyone of us? What happens if I miss out on the right person and marry someone else? Is there any such thing as the right person? How would you know if he/she is the right person? How can I know if this or that person is the one for me? Does God decides on who we should and who we shouldn't marry? Is there any such thing as the person of my ribs? How to find the right person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrrWQtX_vQ
Re: Does God Choose Our Partner For Us? by NSHIBABA: 4:43am On Dec 22, 2021
YES
Re: Does God Choose Our Partner For Us? by Newyorkitis(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2022
successcard:
Choosing a life partner can be one challenging task, especially when we are not so sure if they are the ones for us. Most often than not, these questions flood our minds: Does God choose our life partner? Does God choose your life partner for you? Is it true that God created a specific person for everyone of us? What happens if I miss out on the right person and marry someone else? Is there any such thing as the right person? How would you know if he/she is the right person? How can I know if this or that person is the one for me? Does God decides on who we should and who we shouldn't marry? Is there any such thing as the person of my ribs? How to find the right person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrrWQtX_vQ
God can choose and you can also use your character defects to cast doubts on the minds of your God-chosen partner.
If God says this is your man today, and tomorrow he gives you a hot slap base on his temperament, will you still agree with God?

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For SINGLES Ready For Marriage / Hookup For Marriage Whatsapp Platform / Shoot A Soundcity & Hiptv Standard Music Video For Almost Free.... (see How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.