Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Index Your Blog Correctly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Index Your Blog Correctly (211 Views)

Answer Question Correctly And Win 1k Recharge Card / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute / How To Index Your Website (the Ultimate Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Index Your Blog Correctly by ankit1230: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Let’s say you already did your keyword research and you already wrote some great, optimized articles for your blog. The next step you have to make is getting your blog indexed fast by the search engines.

I know, it sounds like a lot of work, but actually is quite easy if you do it correctly and follow a few simple steps.

Also Read: how to change dhcp lease time windows 10

If your blog is brand new then the best thing you can do to get it indexed fast is to get your blog on several well established and loved by search engines blog communities.

I usually use Blogged, but there are many others. Just make an account on each one and add your blog. Make sure you list your blog in the appropriate category and you write a very compelling description.

Also don’t forget to add any important keywords and tags and your logo (if you don’t have one now it’s the time to make it).

Once you’re done with this step, let’s move on to social bookmarking. This will be a more tedious job, but trust me when I tell you nothing compares with the power of social networks.

Make an account on Twitter using your blogs main keyword as profile ID. Do the same thing on Facebook. After you’re done with these two move on to other powerful social bookmarking sites like Digg, ReddIt, LinkdIn, Delicious etc.

Even if some of them have a No-Follow rule, which means search engines won’t take into consideration links coming from there those are still good for link juice.

Read More: How Will I Be Able To Use My Own Router With At& T Fiber?

(1) (Reply)

It Services- Creation And Development / Dowen College: Police Release Sylvester’s Body To Family For Burial After Autops / I Am Just Depressed, Life Is Really A Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.