Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

"Workin' Moms'" Star Catherine Reitman Can Make Fun Of Her Lips - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Workin' Moms'" Star Catherine Reitman Can Make Fun Of Her Lips (274 Views)

Study Abroad With The Opportunity Of Workin And Getting PR / Is Starlink Workin In Nigeria Now? / My Lips Are Too Big, Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Workin' Moms'" Star Catherine Reitman Can Make Fun Of Her Lips by AaronAbbott(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Each time a new season of Working Moms is released on Netflix It's very soon that viewers head onto the Internet to harass the star actor Catherine Reitman for her lips.

"I'm watching Workin' Moms, but catherine reitman lips is such a bizarre thing that it's bothering my feelings," One person. posted on Twitter and another person tweeted, "What the hell happened to catherine reitman lips? I've been trying to catch Working Moms but her lips are really disturbing me."

What is it with the lips of Catherine Reitman?

While Catherine has ridiculed her own lips in the Canadian show, she's never made a public statement about her lip or the online shame she endures because of her lip.

There are rumors on the internet that Catherine was the victim of a fraudulent plastic surgeon and that she was assisted by botched Doctors Terry Dubrow and Paul Nassif. But, none of this has been proven.

Catherine reitman lips supporters are her defenders (and her mouth) on social media regularly.
The constant shaming of the actress is not a one-time thing so it's not surprising that her fans are always on her side and appreciate the fact that she is able to laugh at gossip. "Catherine Reitman laughing at her lips in her own show is the equivalent of shaming yourself for something you're apprehensive about before you can let your friends know," one fan commented. For more info visit bigbusinesswork

(1) (Reply)

Whichever / Business Analytics Courses / How To Change Nairaland Account Email Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.