Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Laugh Out Ur Sorrow - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Out Ur Sorrow (593 Views)

Funny memes( Laugh Out Ur Sorrow Here) / Quality Meme Thread. Laugh Your Sorrow Out. / You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Ur Sorrow by Mraaz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
1) Hugging a girl with flat chest can cause you chest pain lemme be going
2) When you see a pregnant woman spitting, just know the baby has farted
3) Dear boyfriend snatchers, please come and snatch me, if I refuse then rape me
4) Is only in Nigeria you'll tell someone that you misplace something and they'll ask you where did you keep it ... If knew where I kept it will I ask u??
5). I just finish receiving a call from my Abuja friend and my ear started peppering me
6) The way I am afraid of my Ex eh, I even wear hand glove before liking her pix on Facebook
7) If I have never made you laugh this year, just comment “hi” lemme block you.
your problem is bigger than me and my jokes
coolI bought a Gucci Shoe for 50k and you expect me to walk on the ground, are u mad? pls if you see someone jumping from fence to fence on Xmas day, just know is me
9) The only different between boys & girls is that boys smell their boxer before wearing it but girls look at the center of their pant before wearing it
oh lord pls deliver me o
10) Me seating close to a beautiful girl in a funeral,
My spirit: pls don't say it
Me: hi dear, do you come here often
11) you see those people that always read my jokes and even laugh without liking it are more dangerous than HIV

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Joke But You Must Get Tired Of Laughing / Abeg settle this matter as a good person / I Tried Hakimi's Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.