Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Do I Get C Of O For An Existing Landed Property In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Get C Of O For An Existing Landed Property In Lagos (184 Views)

How To Get C Of O ( Certificate Of Occupancy) In Delta State. / Certificate Of Occupancy (c Of O) | How To Get C Of O In 2021 / *** Building on an existing structure a storey Of One Bedroom (4 Flats)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get C Of O For An Existing Landed Property In Lagos by eduson002(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
How do I get C of O for an existing landed property in Lagos? Property has existed for years but there was no C of O. How can I secure a C of O for it?
Re: How Do I Get C Of O For An Existing Landed Property In Lagos by harqinhola(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Go to Alausa , ministry of Lands .
Re: How Do I Get C Of O For An Existing Landed Property In Lagos by eduson002(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
Go to Alausa , ministry of Lands .

Thanks. Any specifics on the process I should be aware of?
Re: How Do I Get C Of O For An Existing Landed Property In Lagos by harqinhola(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
eduson002:

Thanks. Any specifics on the process I should be aware of?

Go with 10k bribe , when u get there , explain yourself to the secretary, in-between your converaation , just fold 2k into her hand and tell her to assist you . #lobatan she'll take you to all the departments involved , As u go , 2k or 1k each na so e dey happen .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Own A 2bedroom Apartment In Sangotedo Ajah Lekki With 3m Down Payment / ```quick Sale!!! An Industrial Bungalow Built For Water Factory Purpose Is Up F / Before And After Painting Client House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.