Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,105 members, 7,842,194 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! (5481 Views)

Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / Mother Hopes To Donate Womb To Her Daughter / Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by emofine(f): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
quite a symbolic gesture in my opinon - indeed remarkable.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Abbycrown(f): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
Despite the fact that she is not oblivious of the risks involved, yet she's ready to take the risk. Mothers are just sweet!
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by pslm23(f): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
jude33084:

On a serious note,, what did she do with her womb undecided , because I know that God gave every woman one.

How do you know she was born with one? So are you saying that all those children born everyday in the world with some defect or the other, were not created by God? Some kids are born blind, deaf, dumb, conjoined, hole in the heart, missing spleen, cleft palets, one testicle, no belly button, ,  i could go on and on. Are they freaks of nature? OR kids created by God for a special reason or purpose in this life? I guess how you look at it difers from how I do. For me, every living thing no matter what defect, is a gift from God and deserves all the love and compassion possible.

Sometimes, we Nigerians need to get out of our silly little bubble of judging others and proclaiming witchcraft or abortions or other negative stuff as the reason for someone's misfortune. It's for us all to start thinking outside the box.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by swiftycool(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
Awww how sweet, yet when we ask who a guy should save on a sinking ship between his mom and wife, many will shout wifey but only yr mom would stand wit u till d end after u catch AIDS or become permanently handicaped. The wifey is immediately on to d next one. Love u moms
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by swiftycool(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
Awww how sweet, yet when we ask who a guy should save on a sinking ship between his mom and wife, many will shout wifey but only yr mom would stand wit u till d end after u catch AIDS or become permanently handicaped. The wifey is immediately on to d next one. Love u moms, u r d bestestss!
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Enoquin(f): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2011
You guys should just read the link before dropping comments, jeez! I think this is where the phrase 'A Mother's Love' would suffice.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by nanidee(f): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
lol @ ify's response. 'akpa amu' ewwwwwwwww, grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by ownacar: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
Biologically it may be correct to say the womb that carries the baby own the child, but legally it will be incorrect to say so, given legal documentation before the operation, except where such papers are not completely processed before the operation.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by MeGaStReEt: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
dinggle:

I couldn't do it if I was a mom, [size=13pt]what did the daughter do with her GOD given womb?[/size] Sort of like me giving my d*ck to my son! which one will I use? what if my son 4ucks it up the way he 4ucked up his? kai,  meeeeeeeeeeeen, I just can imagine it.

lost it to countless abortions
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by shooze: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
That is why our people die of ignorance because reading is so hard. Where was abortion mentioned in the link. The girl was born without a womb and all you can think of is countless abortions. Anu Ofia
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by OMG1: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
. . . so that the daughter can finish giving birth to the rest of her siblings cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
Very soon, mothers will start helping their foolish wayward daughters to carry pregnancy! nonsense and ingrediens
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by MeGaStReEt: 1:56am On Jun 16, 2011
shooze:

That is why our people die of ignorance because reading is so hard. Where was abortion mentioned in the link. The girl was born without a womb and all you can think of is countless abortions. Anu Ofia

Come oh, werin dey worry you?

Abi you smoke dry shyttte? The gir na your sister ni
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by obinnao(m): 3:58am On Jun 16, 2011
for where that one talk happen? i never come across that statement inside the living bible, that is why hease cheaper 4:6, said my people are the dest for lack of kownlage. even i never see or ears that mother donates womb to his daughter since i was born. smiley
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2011
pslm23:

How do you know she was born with one? So are you saying that all those children born everyday in the world with some defect or the other, were not created by God? Some kids are born blind, deaf, dumb, conjoined, hole in the heart, missing spleen, cleft palets, one testicle, no belly button, ,  i could go on and on. Are they freaks of nature? OR kids created by God for a special reason or purpose in this life? I guess how you look at it difers from how I do. For me, every living thing no matter what defect, is a gift from God and deserves all the love and compassion possible.

Sometimes, we Nigerians need to get out of our silly little bubble of judging others and proclaiming witchcraft or abortions or other negative stuff as the reason for someone's misfortune. It's for us all to start thinking outside the box.

Thank you, Pslm. Nigerian ignorance is truly a disease.

I think the mother is very selfless, to do what she did for her daughter, knowing the risks involved. Mother is truly supreme. Nneka.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by LOLOH: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
THATS LOVE PEOPLES,
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by MMM2(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
sweet mother
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Ruq: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by oladayo042: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
True love as it existed in the beginning.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by jamace(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2011
awww.The love of a mother!.
When wud men start donating 'em old shriveled but confirmed "akpa amu's" to help them many push and start,no/low sperm count brotha's?lmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (If I get heart-attack because of this post I will sue you to court, using the statement as documentary evidence against you). grin grin grin
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Angelaoke: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2011
wht a wonderfull mother
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by lorddarshwood(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2013
dinggle: I couldn't do it if I was a mom, what did the daughter do with her GOD given womb? Sort of like me giving my d*ck to my son! which one will I use? what if my son 4ucks it up the way he 4ucked up his? kai,  meeeeeeeeeeeen, I just can imagine it.

@sshole learn to read the full article before spraying catastrophy comment,as you can see there is a source link which means there is more to the short form of the story on a particular web,the girl was born witout a womb
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by lorddarshwood(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2013
obinnao: for where that one talk happen? i never come across that statement inside the living bible, that is why hease cheaper 4:6, said my people are the dest for lack of kownlage. even i never see or ears that mother donates womb to his daughter since i was born. smiley

Outdated reader,it once happen in 2000 in saudi arabia,only lasted for 99days

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did I Do Wrong? / Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat / I Want To Cheat On My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.