Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad (2605 Views)

Latest Format Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Now Using (photos) / Car, Laptops, ‘juju’ Recovered As Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Ibadan. Photo / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Hanksihg: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
my dad called me last month to inform me of 4k debit from his account and I told him to go to the bank and block the card and apply for a new one which he did.he called later to tell me he is out of drugs (he is hypertensive and diabetic) and i sent him the last 5k i had and told him to manage it till his December pension comes.i spoke with him this morning and he said he has been paid and he intend going to the pharmacy later only for him to call this evening to tell me that person have finish him, that he received a debit alert this evening and that everything is gone. please if there is any way i can track this person cos from d last month debit he said is pos. knowing the kind of person my dad is and from the way he is sounding i pray for God to keep him as he is my all i have. i have ask for the debit alert to be forwarded to me and I'll post it here. i am confuse and don't know what to do. my dad does not deserve this kind of treatment especially this festive period. the last 3k was wiped off few minutes later

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pos is not safe,i don't know anyway to help u track the person,but i pray to God to keep your dad alive
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Hashabiah: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tell your dad to complain to his bank

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by sweetonugbu: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Heartless id.ots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sorry to hear this about your Dad. Make sure he actually cancelled his card at the bank. Also he should block transfers on his phone and not give anyone his card to help him withdraw from atm.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by slimjohn2k5: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
U said the bank changed the card
It only means the old one HV not been blocked.

I experienced it when my card go lost, I went to the bank, they said they HV blocked it n gave me a new one.
I found the old card a week later and was still able to use it along with the new one.

My advise is if bank tell u they have blocked your old card, kindly confirm if it is with you

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fraudsters take advantage of old people to dupe them.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Hanksihg: 2:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Alexanpetal:
Pos is not safe,i don't know anyway to help u track the person,but i pray to God to keep your dad alive
Thanks
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Don't ever use any account a fraud had been perpetrated on.

Why didn't you report the first fraud and block the account? Block anything internet or ATM on the account.

Once you have that letter written to the bank, photocopy the letter b4 submitting it to the Customer service. If any online fraud happens on the account again, the bank must pay.

Let him be withdrawing using booklet. He is an old man.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Uba bank again
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by sukar886: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Divoc19(f): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
If this had happened to a banker the culprit would have been traced and punished. Ordinary Nigerians are suffering.
Do we even have any headway to apprehend fraudster?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Hanksihg: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Don't ever use any account a fraud had been perpetrated on.

Why didn't you report the first fraud and block the account? Block anything internet or ATM on the account.

Once you have that letter written to the bank, photocopy the letter b4 submitting it to the Customer service. If any online fraud happens on the account again, the bank must pay.

Let him be withdrawing using booklet. He is an old man.
heard he is in the bank now n can't even write the letter cos he is heart broken. it will never be well who ever is doing this
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Newboss(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is fake AF. In the screenshot OP posted, what is the relationship between Popsi, MTN NG, and UBA debit alert?

OP wan use somebody do Christmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by daddytime(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hanksihg:
my dad called me last month to inform me of 4k debit from his account and I told him to go to the bank and block the card and apply for a new one which he did.he called later to tell me he is out of drugs (he is hypertensive and diabetic) and i sent him the last 5k i had and told him to manage it till his December pension comes.i spoke with him this morning and he said he has been paid and he intend going to the pharmacy later only for him to call this evening to tell me that person have finish him, that he received a debit alert this evening and that everything is gone. please if there is any way i can track this person cos from d last month debit he said is pos. knowing the kind of person my dad is and from the way he is sounding i pray for God to keep him as he is my all i have. i have ask for the debit alert to be forwarded to me and I'll post it here. i am confuse and don't know what to do. my dad does not deserve this kind of treatment especially this festive period. the last 3k was wiped off few minutes later

I am more concerned about your dad's diabetes.

Get in touch with me via WhatsApp on my signature to recommend a natural fruit for him to get that Sugar sickness kicked to the kerb.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Thermodynamics(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
People when de praise Yahoo boys, shebi you can see. This is what those useless clowns put people through every single day, many of their victims die after they have been scammed but because you don see the effect, you take Yahoo to be a normal work. Yahoo boys are killers, they make people wallow and eventually die in pain.

Money when old man suppose use take maintain him health na one useless fool with dreadlock and big trouser don go spend for club and ashawho, de waste am for dorime.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by dotman4real007(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Yahoo boys are nothing more than thieves, they are the scorn of the earth, heartless bastards. angry
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by Godswillu(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2021
If you dad block his card and request for another one, they will still take the fund

From the Text narration I can see MOB (Which mean Mobile and On-line Banking) which mean they are not using card
tell your dad to tell the branch to disable ALL mobile app link to the account and internet banking too.
and he should make sure that it is only his phone number that is map to his account.

and you dad should not give out his information to anyone over the phone

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by bigpicture001: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Alexanpetal:

POS is safe.. just avoid non bank POS macines...
Re: Yahoo Boys Are About Killing My Dad by MARKone(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hanksihg:

Might not be Yahoo boys. Report to Bank

(1) (Reply)

Police Detain Clarence Peters Over The Death Of Video Vixen, Kodak / So Many Innocent People Killed As Vikings And Blackaxe Clash In Benin City VIDEO / Found Dead In Abraham Adesanya Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.