Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Can I Cope With School And Learning A Skill Like Electrical Installations. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Cope With School And Learning A Skill Like Electrical Installations. (257 Views)

16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament / Academic Performance: The Importance Of Use Of Charts In Teaching And Learning / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cope With School And Learning A Skill Like Electrical Installations. by Prosmobi: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Greetings Nairalanders.How can i cope with school together with learning a skill like electrical installations.I'm currently in HND1.Thanks.
Re: How Can I Cope With School And Learning A Skill Like Electrical Installations. by jaeyking(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2021
If you can learn it over the weekends
No issue.

But if not be ready to do a scale of preference cuz u would miss classes.
The scale of preference would be classes you can easily understand the lectures without attending and the lecturer don't take attendance

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend Full Stack Data Science institutes Btw $400 - $500 / Berea College Scholarships For International Students / Do You Want To Become A Compunding Pharmacist in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.