Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) (37997 Views)

Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by IkemChris(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Daddy Waya Waya....
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2021
K
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by kcubani: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Spotted?, someone that made the video himself

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by azadus18: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Billionaire shit
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by lokoloko84(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Curious345:
So?let him enjoy his life ..

Dude did well for himself .. has great vision .

He owns the entire banana island , he is their eternal landlord .

Saw a swamp , closed it up with sand , and sold parcels to criminal corrupt military officers of both babangida and abacha era .

Raked in trillions
Are you drunk?
Which kidwaya owns banana Island?
Do you know the history of that island?
Most of you will Just be spiting nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Lilpen3758: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2021
WeedAddict:
My father is not a billionaire but imma' sure i become one for my future kids to be called billionaire's sons/daughters.. .. ..

That's a promise to myself
and let me tell you something my friend
" You have everything you need to be a billionaire" all you gotta do is keep smoking that weed of yours, hustle, have patience and focus.....
my friend if you can do that then you will be a millionaire in no time I promise you brother

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Which kind spotted news be this? E nor even concern me who e epp
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2021
He wasn't spotted he took a selfie and posted it

Spotters association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by olasquare: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
insidelife22:
Since this matter no concern me,lemme uses this medium to Send condolences to the family of late Sam Loco Efe.

the former vice president of the US from 2000 to 2008,He was a very good musician.

Your weed is the best in the world. Happy madness to you. Confirm okotua

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by crackhouse(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bloggers sef. Which one is kidwaya's billionaire Dad?

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeF17Y4utZs

Kidwaya's Billionaire Dad Spotted At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Pictures & Video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXYkuVNJowm/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kidd-Waya was in the BBN House Waya’ring Erika and having his fun.
But an Over-Sabi Dele Momodu was busy chasing this Terri-Waya around and forcing all sorts of news about this man on us.
Even trying to trend him more than his son that was in the BBN House as of then.
Now,, who the hell is this Dele Momodu again that is trending this man all over again?
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by lomprico(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
He took video of himself and op is saying he was spotted. undecided

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Bluntemperor: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kindness218:
Everybody na billionaire for this kontry

But how they come be NBillionnaires,na!
We can see Brandson,Elon Musk,Bill Gates ,Dangote,etc,achievements, what are the sources of most Nigerians Billionaires that we can be proud of?
Just an enquiry mind!

2 Likes

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by FarahAideed: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Curious345:

Saw a swamp , closed it up with sand , and sold parcels to criminal corrupt military officers of both babangida and abacha era .

Raked in trillions

Stop spreading false hood ..he doesn't own Banana island neither did he conceive it ..Banana Island was conceive and funded by Chargoury , Mr Waya got his break there though by being and early promoter ( super agent) and took huge commissions on sale and allotment as he successfully got a lot of rich politicians friends to buy into it ..Davido dad Adeleke was also a super promoter there and made a breakthrough there

3 Likes

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by batstan(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
insidelife22:
Since this matter no concern me,lemme uses this medium to Send condolences to the family of late Sam Loco Efe.

the former vice president of the US from 2000 to 2008,He was a very good musician.

Insanity!
grin
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by KingMack(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
This man sheet kiddawaya comot for body..see resemblance grin
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Labadi69: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Curious345:

Raked in trillions

Omo dull people full this Nairaland o. So you just open your mouth waaa to say this man owns Banana Island and e sweet you for mouth to talk that kind yamayama nonesense.

You are either a child or an idiot of a grown man to have made that yamayama statement confidently with that your oily bald head wey dey shine. WTF! angry

2 Likes

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by batstan(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
no mind them. As if naim go reduce fuel price/garri/rice and give jobs to jobless
Frustration!
grin grin
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Newyorkitis(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Father Lord, grant unto me the grace to avoid some unprofitable posts this coming year 2022.
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by batstan(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lilpen3758:
and let me tell you something my friend
" You have everything you need to be a billionaire" all you gotta do is keep smoking that weed of yours, hustle, have patience and focus.....
my friend if you can do that then you will be a millionaire in no time I promise you brother
Candid!

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Labadi69: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kindness218:
Everybody na billionaire for this kontry

It only takes 2 fucking million dollars to be a billionaire in Naira undecided
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Labadi69: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bluntemperor:

But how they come be NBillionnaires,na!
We can see Brandson,Elon Musk,Bill Gates ,Dangote,etc,achievements, what are the sources of most Nigerians Billionaires that we can be proud of?
Just an enquiry mind!

With around 2 million dollars, any idiot can claim to be billionaire in Naira na. Those clowns can’t even buy BQ where them Elon Musk and Bill Gates dem dey live.
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by hedonido: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
FarahAideed:

Stop spreading false hood ..he doesn't own Banana island neither did he conceive it ..Banana Island was conceive and funded by Chargoury , Mr Waya got his break there though by being and early promoter ( super agent) and took huge commissions on sale and allotment as he successfully got a lot of rich politicians friends to buy into it ..Davido dad Adeleke was also a super promoter there and made a breakthrough there

In those days, Waya and the Chagoury clan were one and the same. It is difficult to explain but I'm sure Waya was instrumental to connecting Chagoury to the top military brass (especially Abacha) who made them rich. I think he was more than just a super promoter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Labadi69: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
newswires:

At over 60 years of age, this man still dey zuzu all over the place. Which kain none sense empty life this man dey live so? At retirement age, grandpa still dey wear shine shine cloth come dey take selfie like small pikin. God forbid…

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Dayotheeone(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
No wonder Lewis Hamilton lost
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Investorozay: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Curious345:

Raked in trillions

wow
never knew he owned so much of B island or maybe made money off it like some suggest above
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Malex228(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
insidelife22:

Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Biafraaa: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Amen but no be by mouth. Which work you dey do let's start from there.
WeedAddict:
My father is not a billionaire but imma' sure i become one for my future kids to be called billionaire's sons/daughters.. .. ..

That's a promise to myself
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by Hkff: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Really
Re: Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) by yahwehpickin(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
newswires:

The man took picture, you said he was spotted!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.