Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics (32218 Views)

Tinubu Actually Reduced The Price Of School Fee For Unity Schools. / Can I Do Computer Science Without Having Done Chemistry In My Waec And Neco / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by definitelyME(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Sorry for posting this here..but I really need answers because I don't understand what is going on here.. So I decided I wanted to learn computer programming so I started searching for where I could acquire the skill. I can across these guys yesterday but I would not mention their names here.. I asked how much it would cost to study software engineering because its a six months course..could you believe how much these guys mentioned for me? 850k...yes that right #850,000 and that's not all it still goes as far as 1.7million naira..

Please If i may ask, computer gurus in the house.. Is there any way this prices are justifiable? Because I don't get..

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by dawnomike(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Everything in Nigeria is fast becoming premium hiked...

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by l69l: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2021
YOUTUBE is FREE

498 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by revived2: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Alaye go focus on Udemy, YouTube sef dae

Or make you go one federal university

E go be

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by EbenezerTriumph: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
l69l:
YOUTUBE is FREE
you took this words out of my mouth.
I subscribed to YouTube night plan for one month and during that one month I used YouTube and became perfect on HTML CSS and JavaScript.. now I can call myself a web developer.
If I was to enroll in a school ehn them for don squeeze my pocket finish

263 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by SimeonOTC(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Self Tutor, Mentor and Motivation was the best gift I gave myself and so so proud and glad of it with the fact that I NEVER GAVE UP..
Endless subscription, mid-night coding, studying, researching, practicing and all that stuff that goes along with being your self tutorgrin

Baba, enter Udemy, youtube, stack overflow, google, any and every resources you can get your hands on and START FROM THE BASICS..

I.T schools are very very costly, super costly and funny enough, you will still end up doing all the learning, practicing and research yourself.

If they are going to employ you or help you in marketing your skills, then its manageable.

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by Joelobioha(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
What do they even teach.no be Microsoft word and excel..something I fit buy course for udemy of 4k

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FanOfMyself: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
I have video courses on html, css, javascript, VueJs if you want to become a web developer. It costs only 15k.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by bigjackass: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Because of the tech craze. Typical Nigerian way of milking anything that people are showing interest in. And they have nothing special to offer for the millions because they still use sites like udemy and YouTube to source for their materials.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by Saintmary(f): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
bigjackass:
Because of the tech craze. Typical Nigerian way of milking anything that people are showing interest in. And they have nothing special to offer for the millions because they still use sites like udemy and YouTube to source for their materials.

Now this really got me.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
The truth be say, e no easy to teach programming. The prices are not justified, as i taught myself web, android and now embedded systems. But it wasnt easy, the difficult days i felt like quiting, wasted over 6months, before i discovered how to learn. If you have the patience, teach yourself.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FahBuLous: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you took this words out of my mouth.
I subscribed to YouTube night plan for one month and during that one month I used YouTube and became perfect on HTML CSS and JavaScript.. now I can call myself a web developer.
If I was to enroll in a school ehn them for don squeeze my pocket finish
Do you still remember whose courses you used to learn??
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FahBuLous: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
FanOfMyself:
I have video courses on html, css, javascript, VueJs if you want to become a web developer. It costs only 15k.
Help a brother abeg cry cry
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FahBuLous: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
GrantIkenna:
The truth be say, e no easy to teach programming. The prices are not justified, as i taught myself web, android and now embedded systems. But it wasnt easy, the difficult days i felt like quiting, wasted over 6months, before i discovered how to learn. If you have the patience, teach yourself.
Gimme a run down on how to teach myself...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FanOfMyself: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
Help a brother abeg cry cry
How exactly do you want me to help you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by Saskay44: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
There are so many sites one can download udemy courses and learn by yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by Thermodynamics(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nor mind them, yeye people, na so Nigeria things de be, they like taking advantage of people at the smallest opportunity. At the end them go put you for AC class, then one mr Ademola go wear suit come de recite all wetin he don learn for YouTube and Udemy.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FahBuLous: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
FanOfMyself:

How exactly do you want me to help you?
Help me with the courses..
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by zeestone99(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
GrantIkenna:

What language did you use for Android?
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FanOfMyself: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
help you out, how? free of charge?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by frankosivue(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
definitelyME:
Sorry for posting this here..but I really need answers because I don't understand what is going on here.. So I decided I wanted to learn computer programming so I started searching for where I could acquire the skill. I can across these guys yesterday but I would not mention their names here.. I asked how much it would cost to study software engineering because its a six months course..could you believe how much these guys mentioned for me? 850k...yes that right #850,000 and that's not all it still goes as far as 1.7million naira..

Please If i may ask, computer gurus in the house.. Is there any way this prices are justifiable? Because I don't get..

Software engineering in 6 months?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by jesmond3945: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
zeestone99:

What language did you use for Android?
kotlin is the language

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by jesmond3945: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
go to youtube. Read ebooks. Use gitbub and stackoverflow. Use visual studio code as IDE

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FahBuLous: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
jesmond3945:
go to youtube. Read ebooks. Use gitbub and stackoverflow. Use visual studio code as IDE
Where can I get an eBook??
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by zeestone99(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
jesmond3945:
kotlin is the language

Ok good. How is it going. Are you good with android studio
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by Kennyking1234: 4:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by Kennyking1234: 4:29am On Dec 18, 2021
k
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by tstx(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hn
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by chudez0147(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Because computer is the future
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by swipe900: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Khk
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by Lilpen3758: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
You never see anything self
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by AdmobIncome04: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kini Reason

In Other News

You could still have a Detty December to Remember with Admob

*We make real money from Admob*

With legit proof and steps to cash out

�*GOOGLE ADMOB YOUTH EMPOWERMENT*�

Make more then $200 every month day or even more
if you are committed to earn more money.
✅No certificate/ referral required,
✅No experience required,
✅No Age Limit
✅Doesn't obstruct Ur Office Work

⭐REQUIREMENTS⭐
✅Gmail account
✅Verifiable physical address
✅Earning app
✅Smartphone
✅Any of International Passport, Drivers license, National ID Card.
✅Data SIM.
✅Account number
✅Phone number.

Check sig for contact details and more informations...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU / Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / Mothers Work Too — Adanma Ohakim Calls Out Son's Teacher Over Gender Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.