Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Get Free Recharge Cards And A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Free Recharge Cards And A Job (914 Views)

Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) / Free Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) / Etisalat Recharge Cards,pre-paid Sims, Modems,phones,etc Sub-dealers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Recharge Cards And A Job by qunleajayi(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2011
Here is a chance to get yourself a free N100 recharge card. Simply text the name, address and phone number of any 5 businesses or companies that you know whether tailor, carpenter, shop etc

The locations must be in Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, PHC, Calabar, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Imo

You must state the name of the business, address phone LGA, website, and the name of a person who works there, designation, email and phone number.

You must also post your name and your phone number and when we give you the recharge card you should let Nairalanders know. If you post a number that we already have, or a fake number, no show. If you keep posting solid numbers, we give you a contract,
Re: Get Free Recharge Cards And A Job by qunleajayi(m): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2011
text it to 08136197241 or post it on this page
Re: Get Free Recharge Cards And A Job by qurious: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2011
By the time i send u such a text, i would have used about N50 and then you give me only N100 credit. I don't think it is worth the stress. Sorry. But if you can raise it to 1500 and above cuz i am even supposed to release the name of an insider in each place, then it will ALMOST be worth it. Do this or else u aint gonna be any replies to your text. Besides can u guarantee me that u r gonna give me this so called credit?
Re: Get Free Recharge Cards And A Job by qunleajayi(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2011
N100 Airtel Recharge card no 364X-1573-5154-XXX9 sent to Segun Kolade Abuja
Re: Get Free Recharge Cards And A Job by qunleajayi(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2011
qurious:

By the time i send u such a text, i would have used about N50 and then you give me only N100 credit. I don't think it is worth the stress. Sorry. But if you can raise it to 1500 and above cuz i am even supposed to release the name of an insider in each place, then it will ALMOST be worth it. Do this or else u aint gonna be any replies to your text. Besides can u guarantee me that u r gonna give me this so called credit?

Am going to give you the credit, and you can just post the numbers on this topic so that you dont spend any money. Come on, you definitely have
a supermarket, tailor, carpenter, plumber with shops near your house. Once we see that you are a serious data source, and that you are willing to go even beyond your area, we sign you a contract. What have you to lose? Try and see,
Re: Get Free Recharge Cards And A Job by linklink: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
I will be sending the text,let's check it.

(1) (Reply)

Video Editor/animator Needs A Job Ugently / Contact The Nigerian High Commission Office In London Now For Assistance / Bat Gt Interview. Tips needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.