Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Greater Truths Vs The Lesser Truths. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greater Truths Vs The Lesser Truths. (2173 Views)

10 Biblical Truths To Combat Temptation Of Lying As A Christian / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Christianity Vs. The Old Gods Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greater Truths Vs The Lesser Truths. by mazee: 6:59am On Jun 25, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ check my profile and past posts and you will know
nuclearboy was a joke playing along with you
only saying an eraser might come in handy with the 2b and paper to wipe out truths you jotted down that later turned out to be otherwise
Re: The Greater Truths Vs The Lesser Truths. by nuclearboy(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2011
^^ Oh I see. Thought you imagined I was expecting truly sensible stuff here

I apologise. But sincerely doubt we'll need an eraser here. Fear won't allow any "revelation knowledge" assertions. Only watered down stuff like the above which mean nothing will surface now.
Re: The Greater Truths Vs The Lesser Truths. by newmi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Greater Truths Vs The Lesser Truths. by free123: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
jo, u need to continue this thread, cos I need to know the difference between lesser and greater truths
Re: The Greater Truths Vs The Lesser Truths. by Sweetnecta: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Joeagbaje and all the christians; Like the greater God; Jehovah.

and the lesser God; Jesus and or Holy Ghost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time To Win Against Ebola. / Plato's Philosophy: Goodness And Justice / Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.