Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) (276 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / VIDEO: I Saw Adeboye, Oyedepo, Paul Eneche, Oyakhilome, Others In Hell- Preacher / Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by Sammydanny: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
A Nigerian female preacher has made a really startling claim while preaching in church.

The preacher, who was clad in white, was speaking to her congregation when she claimed that people who make fame as football stars will go to hell after they die.

According to her, if a person becomes a football star, the person has gotten an automatic certificate to hell.

As expected, the woman's claims have caused quite some stir around social media with many Nigerians disagreeing with her.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FIPdaxPjYo[/flash]
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by Sammydanny: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
I pity this one followers, and the funny thing is that they will believe her, pls if a footballer will go to hell what about those who commits evil act they will go to heaven abi.

Person go just wake up and deside to dash one useless lie
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by MufasaLion: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'd rather die as a footballer and go to hell. grin

Some of these female clerics are just so dumb and always ready to chase clout with any dumb shit. Funnily and unfortunately, they got useless and gullible followers that bankrolls them.

Seems the females are taking over from their male counterpart in lies and deceit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by dollynnn(f): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
This woman again!
Jesus never appointed anyone to be his assistant or his right hand man to roll out the "Do's" and "Dont's" of the Kingdom of God.
Africans are just making things unnecessarily difficult.
Some preachers have turned themselves into vice chairmen in the Christendom. They instill fear in the minds of their congregation and make them so submissive that they cannot even question them.
As for me,I have always loved watching football and I will continue watching it.
Will football take me to hell? No
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by emorse(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
The rate at which preachers make these kind of mumu statements these days is becoming suspicious. All of them wan trend at the same time ni?
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by superCleanworks(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
I do not blame the woman at all when you consider that
people choose not to use their brains and her church will still be filled up next sunday.

brainwash no be your mate
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by BMathew: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Speechless
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by Sammydanny: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol
MufasaLion:
I'd rather die as a footballer and go to hell. grin

Some of these female clerics are just so dumb and always ready to chase clout with any dumb shit. Funnily and unfortunately, they got useless and gullible followers that bankrolls them.

Seems the females are taking over from their male counterpart in lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by MufasaLion: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by lalasticlala(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nonsense
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol!
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by Jokerman(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol...
Re: If You Die As A Football Star, You're Going To Hell - Preacher Claims (video) by Ajibade123(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
who made us like this??
how did we get to this point

and the sad thing is those women sitting would believe the cleric more than Jesus himself and are likely to ban their children from playing ball immediately

(1) (Reply)

Those Killed By Boko Haram Are Greater Than Angels In Heaven - Preacher Claims ( / Allah's Failure: Numerous Contradictions In The Koran / The Bible Is Not A Holy Book...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.