Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? (17114 Views)

Distribution Of Dalecoin Souvenir To Selected Higher Institution And Corp Membe / Dalecoin Set To Distribute Souvenir To Selected Higher Institution / Cheapest Bulk SMS For This Festive Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by PrimeWatermark: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ideas are needed please. Something simple, yet classy.
The souvenir will be customized.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by OmejeGuy: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
2022 organizer/journal

You can customise your company name on it. Dope as fuc

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by isaiah4life(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
I would have opted for a customised bag pack with jotter and pen inside ( company's logo attached), but due to the timeframe and cost involved in getting a customise material before the year ends, I would suggest you get mugs with sticker of your company.

The sticker design and printing won't be more than 5k to get at least 250 copies.

The mug can be gotting from the market for a cheaper rate if you buy in bulk.

The mug is classy and mature.

Do this and thank me later. wink

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Abudu2000(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
How about sharing bags of rice no matter how small it is.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by dominique(f): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
People still share souvenirs to customers? It was before that my mum used to bring customized bags, face towels, stationary etc gifted to her by traders she patronizes. Nowadays businesses are managing to stay afloat, they no dey share souvenirs like that again o and we the customers understand why

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by PrimeWatermark: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
dominique:
People still share souvenirs to customers? It was before that my mum used to bring customized bags, face towels, stationary etc gifted to her by traders she patronizes. Nowadays businesses are managing to stay afloat, they no dey share souvenirs like that again o and we the customers understand why

We are not sharing to ALL customers. Some clients are so good and understanding that they stood by even when they had every reason to walk away. Of course they had other options, but then.
Just something simple with class. That's all
Thank you very much!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Sharon6(f): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
You can share perfume oils to them as souvenirs. Very affordable yet classic.

The stickers on the bottles can be customised to carry your company or business name. Trust me, no one says no to a perfume gift.

Me as a person stopped collecting buckets, bowl etc from parties cos the ones I collected earlier are just taking up space in the house. How many people dey use mugs? We're not tea kind of person in this part of the world.

Look into the perfume oil gift and you'll see your customers will love it. You can hit me up with the number on my SIGNATURE for more explanation.

13 Likes

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Urbanchampion: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Money, don't tell me money isn't souvenir

2 Likes

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by FactBoyz: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bag of rice, Hamper Basket containing Provisions, or a LIVE Turkey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by tctrills: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Thank you.
Iphone13 pro max

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by slawormiir: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Souvenir sounds like slawormiir

Any way let me grab my weed and learn

Abudu2000:
How about sharing bags of rice no matter how small it is.
Fear go let am.....you want reck am

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by iCauseTrouble: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Branded face mask is the best souvenir in this COVID-19 period

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Abujaexpress: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
People are hungry now. If what you sell is food related, pls give free food to your customers. They will value it more than a souvenir. Stomach souvenir is better than any other souvenir in this country now

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by bluefilm: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Condoms.

They'll certainly appreciate it this Christmas season.
Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Wande22(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Thank you.
Hampers
Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Factfinder1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
this

3 Likes

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by PlaysNigeria: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Echara: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lemme book a space first and research so as to make a nice input
Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by WibusJaga: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2021

This will be much appreciated especially if your client is based in certain parts of the country. Thank me later.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Observer007(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2021

Sit with your company board or whoever makes up the management team, with your budget and next year's projections in front of you... Make una nor go make decision based on emotion but objective, practicable ones.

3 Likes

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Echara: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Factfinder1:
this

What do you call the case please? It's so nice
Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by millionboi(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Give them pant
Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by money121(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ok
Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Observer007(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Souvenir sounds like slawormiir

Any way let me grab my weed and learn

You're a character bro.

4 Likes

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Kingsyze: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kingsyze:
Check out these powerbanks... I can supply you any quantity and also customize them for you free!
WhatsApp 08034569262

1 Like

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
You can give them meth

4 Likes

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by ihimiray(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Thank you.
I can help you produce Notepads....
Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Brandella: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Thank you.

Posture Correctors /Back Braces because they sit too long in front of the screen

https://instagram.com/fcbs_ng?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by Kharol1234: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mug will be better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by alabi484(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Branded pen, face towel, umbrella, mug, jotter, t-shirt, facecap...the list is endless

Depending on what you do and the quality of customers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? by threegees(f): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Thank you.
Please do food packs in a customised bag, with a customised Thank You card.
Depending on your budget, and how many clients you want to give, you should get something tangible.
Food packs could be 5kg rice, a big bottle of oil, seasoning cubes, and a good kitchen utensil.
You never know how much it will be appreciated.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 / Dangote Richest In Africa For 7th Year – Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.