Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Should I Learn Copywriting Or Affiliate Marketing.am Confused - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Learn Copywriting Or Affiliate Marketing.am Confused (304 Views)

Affiliate Marketing: Am Giving Away The 72.IG Experrtnai_re Course For Free / 2021: Which Should I Learn, Email Copywriting Or Programming? / Best Ways To Promote Clickbank Or Affiliate Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Learn Copywriting Or Affiliate Marketing.am Confused by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
I am in the verge of financial depression as my job no longer pays well.
I am looking to other Internet based jobs to help my financial status as a student taking care of himself.
Should I learn Affiliate Marketing Or Copywriting,which one pays well?
Re: Should I Learn Copywriting Or Affiliate Marketing.am Confused by RuchieJ(f): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
They are both great skills to learn, the only thing you need is these simple questions. Can I be committed enough to stay focused until I get results because these skills are not Ponzi or get rich quick scheme?
Anyway, you can go for affiliate marketing. You can reach out to me I may be of help to you.
Re: Should I Learn Copywriting Or Affiliate Marketing.am Confused by PaulEnitan: 2:21am On Dec 17, 2021
PRE4:
I am in the verge of financial depression as my job no longer pays well.
I am looking to other Internet based jobs to help my financial status as a student taking care of himself.
Should I learn Affiliate Marketing Or Copywriting,which one pays well?

They are both high-income skills. In fact, copywriting is one of the skills you need to be good at for success in affiliate marketing alongside other digital marketing skills. However, it's important to learn first for effective earnings in any of the two.

This free copywriting course would help you get started: https://systeme.io/f73fe5bf?sa=sa0018991342cd2552362c3eb9270b6d75b1d54abd

(1) (Reply)

UBA Wins Africa’s Most Reliable, Global Bank 2021 Award / 5year Old Google Voice Number For Sale And 11year Old Facebook For Sale / Converting My $10 Virtual Visa Reward Card From Facebook To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.