Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) (45940 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) / Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Foreverdope: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Curvy Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal has taken to social media to share video of her newly pierced mouth which in turn sparked reactions from internet users.

Taking to her verified Instagram page, Moyo Lawal shows her swollen mouth after she did the piercing on it.

She further questioned her followers on why her mouth got swollen adding that is that how it suppose to be. She added that she is tired of the swollen mouth and she won’t be going to her next events because of it.

While sharing the video of the swollen pierced mouth on her verified Instagram page, she wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFzbh_VA_ik

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXhFPUmqf-F/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Kriss216: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
She added that she is tired of the swollen mouth and she won’t be going to her next events because of it.
I want to believe y'all understand what she's saying here.

tools for blówjob don cast.

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by devilmaycry: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Who send u work...and I been like this girl nyash oh...I still like am tongue

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Kriss216: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2021
devilmaycry:
Who send u work...and I been like this girl nyash oh...I still like am tongue
The bigger the nyash, the smaller the brain.

Well, you can like the nyash.. Besides, you're not fuccking the brain.

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Foreverdope: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2021
Pls y'all stop bashing my girl.. It jus the lip, the Arse & Titties are insured grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2021
Does the piercing makes them more beautiful or what?

All this official olosho sef!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 17, 2021
She knows her skin naturally looks swollen and it's soft, she's toying with it. Even the kinda cream she uses can trigger such due to the harsh ingredients in it.

I remember that year she came to buy one Iman sunburn face cream @ 7k for a 25g tube.

When she left, I decided to try the tester of that same cream ( from our tester stand ) she bought. Mehnnn.. the thing was so hot and burnt me so badly I rushed into the bathroom to wash it off. still i continued to feel the burning sensation on my face.
I wonder how she was able to cope using such harsh cream.

She's playing with serious infection.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Mercychen:
She knows her skin naturally looks swollen and it's soft, she's toying with it. Even the kinda cream she uses can trigger such due to the harsh ingredients in it.

I remember that year she came to buy one Iman sunburn face cream @ 7k for a 25g tube.

When she left, I decided to try the tester of that same cream she bought on our stand. Mehnnn.. the thing was so hot and burnt me so badly I rushed into the bathroom to wash it off. still i continued to feel the burning sensation on my face.

She bleached up herself and ruined her body

And what's up with her waist?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 17, 2021
A lady that gives a bj with a tongue ring can make a man moan in pleasure.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Mercychen:

When she left, I decided to try the tester of that same cream she bought on our stand. Mehnnn.. the thing was so hot and burnt me so badly I rushed into the bathroom to wash it off. still i continued to feel the burning sensation on my face.

She cannot do without an AC car.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2021
1Sharon:

She bleached up herself and ruined her body

And what's up with her waist?

Serious bleaching.
Then she had serious sunburn.
Joysticks:
She cannot do without an AC car.
Exactly.
I wonder why someone would be putting herself through such torture.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Imustnottalk: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2021
Female celebrities are senseless people I have ever seen but e be say some male celebrities to are following suit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Jidemoo: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Smh...cheap publicity stunt gone wrong

But This harmattan season get as e be, Cough and catarrh have been a major challenge to so many people but if one can do the things listed in the thread below
⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6635448

He or she will be totally immune/free from cough or Catarrh....Best Regards
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by ipobarethieves: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
cool dis one go sabi suck FUEL from the Noozle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Superboss: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Get out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by DennisEche(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
smiley
This one don go handle Mic wey pass her power.... I must buy benze before 2021 ends.. Now see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by AquaPetals(f): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
I hope you also pierced your clits, for the process to be completed?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
U dey fin trouble

U com see trouble

U wan run grin

See as d mouth com be like fowl yansh grin

Mak she kuku go dey am to blo cow yansh shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Hmm. How dis one go put food on my table. Abeg for local ticket or for Dubai rendezvous check sig

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Iamdbull: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Same mouth I was hoping to kiss last time we met

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by StagethemTVee: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Lack of fulfillment and a strong man to wife her is what is leading to all these piercing of tongue. Ladies, can you see how important a man is in the scheme of things?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by candidbabe(f): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2021
E never start
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by sanity12(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2021
So wetin make we do, Buy u Aboniki to Rub it or What

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by money121(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by pyyxxaro: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2021
See as she be like Cow when de bleach con rub lipstick join undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Bleached skin over load
I can never find short women attractive laye

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2021
See lips like leather bag.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by ipobarethieves: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2021
sad
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by olatade(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Girls be happy with the face God gave. These are sad results of unforgivable cruelty under the KNIFE!
Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by akpunda86: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Kriss216:

The bigger the nyash, the smaller the brain.

Well, you can like the nyash.. Besides, you're not fuccking the brain.

Bros I started disliking women with big nyash as I noticed they got small brain think like kids,iv great respect for slim girls with big brains I respect them Is not a hoax I'm saying from facts

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) by Donvictor2015: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Who send you message?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million / Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.