Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only (1089 Views)

Should I Open A Domiciliary Account? Why? / Gtbank Dorm Account References Needed / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by Helpannonymous: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2021
Please sir/ma, I need two references for my domiciliary account, I just registered a new business ( limited ). Type of business ( Agro business) you must be a limited company owner also , I reside in lagos and am ready to meet you and get this done, Thanks in advance, am ready to pay if that’s needed also , Thanks sir / Madam
Re: Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by ActuaRise696969: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Reference are those who know you and your business dealings. Your reference are equally responsible for financial fraud committed using your account.

So you can't pay someone to be your references, as a business owner with account you must have been trading with other businesses so those are people who trust and can vouch for you.

It is illegal to solicit for reference using the strategy

1 Like

Re: Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by Helpannonymous: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Reference are those who know you and your business dealings. Your reference are equally responsible for financial fraud committed using your account.

So you can't pay someone to be your references, as a business owner with account you must have been trading with other businesses so those are people who trust and can vouch for you.

It is illegal to solicit for reference using the strategy
What if you re new to the business and you’re trying to diversify
Re: Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by ActuaRise696969: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2021
Helpannonymous:

What if you re new to the business

If you are new to business then meet persons who know you personally and are into business.
Re: Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by Helpannonymous: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

If you are new to business then meet persons who know you personally and are into business.
Current account owners is not the problem, Limited company owners is the problem, Enterprise owners re not even welcome.
Re: Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by ActuaRise696969: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Helpannonymous:

Current account owners is not the problem, Limited company owners is the problem, Enterprise owners re not even welcome.

I know what you mean cos I own those accounts. Don't you have acquaintances who own business?
Re: Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by Helpannonymous: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

I know what you mean cos I own those accounts. Don't you have acquaintances who own business?
Not everyone is privileged , I can mention one thing I can get 10 times but you can’t even get half of it, Privilege is playing me here sir.
Re: Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by ActuaRise696969: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Helpannonymous:

Not everyone is privileged , I can mention one thing I can get 10 times but you can’t even get half of it, Privilege is playing me here sir.

You can't say that cos you don't know that. Privilege is not even my crown, something far better is.

It's best to approach business persons who know you personally or ask your bankers to help you get those. Throw some money around to the bankers. They are like hawks.
Re: Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by Helpannonymous: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

You can't say that cos you don't know that. Privilege is not even my crown, something far better is.

It's best to approach business persons who know you personally or ask your bankers to help you get those. Throw some money around to the bankers. They are like hawks.
thanks sir I will
Re: Two References Needed For A Domiciliary Acc, Lagosian Only by ActuaRise696969: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Helpannonymous:
thanks sir I will

You are welcomed

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Master Guide / Help Me Pay For E-book Online Via Credit Card / Needs Help Concerning Office Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.