Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light (66889 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / 49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / 29-Year-Old Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Girl In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2021
46 Year Old Woman Arrested For Raping 15 yearr Old Boy After He Fixed Her Bedroom Light
ANDREAS KAMASAH
December 16, 2021 4:08 PM

A 46-year-old Zimbabwean woman has been arrested and put before a court for allegedly raping her neighbour’s 15-year-old son who she had asked to fix lights in her bedroom.

According to Manicapost.co.zw, the woman identified as Charity Muwereka, from Plot 8, Nyamwari Farm, Rusape appeared before Rusape magistrate Obedience Matare facing one count of aggravated indecent assault.

Although she was not asked to enter a plea, she was however advised to apply for bail at the High Court, the news portal reports.

Prosecutor, Justice Masanganise reportedly told the court that after fixing the said lights in Muwereka’s bedroom, the minor sought permission to leave, but she convinced him to spend the night with her children because it was late and too dark.

Although his house was just less than 100 metres away, the teenager thought the elderly woman had his safety at heart, so he agreed to sleep in her house.

“Muwereka is a neighbour to the complainant. On November 1, the complainant penned their cattle at Plot 9, Nyamwari Farm which is about 100 meters from Muwereka’s place. Muwereka called the teenager and asked him to fix the lighting system in her bedroom. After fixing the lighting system, Muwereka told the teenager that it was no longer safe for him to go home since it was dark,” Manicapost.co.zw quoted Justice Masanganise as having said.

“She told the teenager to sleep with her eight-year-old son in the dining room. Muwereka slept in the bedroom with her two daughters. Later during the night, the complainant woke up to discover that Muwereka was sexually abusing him. The teenager asked Muwereka what she was doing, but she told him not to tell anyone. Muwereka continued sexually molesting the teenager for about five minutes before going back to her bedroom.

“The teenager went home the following morning and told his mother that he had slept at Muwereka’s home. He did not reveal the matter but started crying.

“His mother took him to a local member of the ZRP’s Neighborhood Watch Committee, Abel Mushayabasa. The teenager narrated to Mushayabasa what had happened during the night at Muwereka’s home. He also told him that he was afraid to tell his mother what had happened, fearing that she would beat him up.”

Pulse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by donbachi(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2021
Na wetin handsome guys like me dey suffer.
And wey dey only 7 for naija.

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Ah don't believe it.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Mide1data: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
HOLY SHIT

I read it, it not technically rape. But the boy is a minor, so she's gotta go to jail.
But if you know the topic shock you hit the Like and Share button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

MODIFIED: Just learnt sometin new, so ignore the previous comment.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by soundOsonic: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Read all about it here
She should be prosecuted

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Tetrahedron: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Only in zim country!

Chai mugabe do these people strong thing!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by talk2hb1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
The Headline should be changed to Defile, not rape. You cannot rape minors, minors are defiled.
I knew it, we are fast becoming endangered species.

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Dialpad: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Why are stories like these always coming from those African countries

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by WoundedLamb: 5:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Sex is cheap. As a lady, you can be having sex everyday if that's your thing. Why get involved with a minor?

talk2hb1:
The Headline should be changed to Defile, not rape. You cannot rape minors, minors are defiled.
I knew it, we are fast becoming endangered species.

You can rape a minor. When defilement involves penetration, it is also rape. The word, rape, is not reserved for only adults. Defilement, on the other hand, is reserved for only minors.

Defilement describes criminal and civil offenses in which an adult engages in sexual activity with a minor or exploits a minor for purposes of (the adult’s) sexual gratification. Rape is an act of sexual intercourse with an individual without his or her consent, through force or the threat of force.

Rape can occur to any person regardless of their age, while defilement applies only to minors.

That said, the definition of rape according to both the Nigerian penal code and violence against persons prohibition act makes it difficult to describe sexual assaults as rape where the perpetrator is a woman unless she uses an object to penetrate the victim.

Whatever they want to call it though, child molesters should be made to face the full brunt of the law.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by VEXT: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2021
You no go see women comments for here..

Dead to all female rapists...

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by aimmoney9: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Let them castrate her.... embarassed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by mysticwarrior(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2021
aimmoney9:
Let them castrate her.... embarassed
can a woman be castrated ?

5 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by aimmoney9: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2021
mysticwarrior:
can a woman be castrated ?
You want me to demonstrate..... grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by TheZebra: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2021
If you know you can HODL $10 From now till 1st February, 2021 then read this:

1. Have a phone and internet connection.

2. Login to https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=b56ea312

3. You'll instantly be given $10 non withdrawable.

4. Use the $10 to buy OZC token @ $0.7 per coin on your dashboard which will give you approximately 13OZC token.

5. By 1St February, they launch at a price of $1.3 per coin.

6. You sell and calculate your profit. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Sebastine1994(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Only in Zimbabwe...

Maybe it's the payment for the service rendered, you fix my light and I fix your...

We Uber drivers experience this thing all the time, I carried a babe from maitaima to gwarrimpa, she had no money to pay me, she offered me sex.

11 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Godada(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2021

Technically she didn't rape him.

There was no case of penetration.

Whenever, I hear a case of rape by a woman. I wonder how a guy gets rape without his consent while having an erection and lefelendum.

6 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Walkee: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Ynamuri farm grin

1 Like

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Iamdbull: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

This is unacceptable, justice must prevail, men are not safe anymore, infact I will try and use my music to fight against male harrasment we have suffered enough

22 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by DisLifeSha: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Rape case against a man is somehow. The guy go enjoy am but na still rape without regrets most times. Waiten I dey yan self

6 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by pyyxxaro: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
The Boy go be Bornagain like RIGHTEOUSNESS 89

If na Person like that LIZARDBBQGRILLER , e nor go even tell anybody anything

E go de dodge de go the Woman house steady for More lashing lipsrsealed

Winch

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by chudez0147(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
DamnNigga!!
Isoright

46 years old milf

2 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Triangles1(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Where are the males advocate.

1 Like

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by confirmedniggae: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
i have not seen what konji cannot do in this life

5 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by gnhpowerhouse: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Terrible ooooo.

What is this Mess ?

Well It's Christmas .. Satisfy your Lady ..Stop Telling Stories..Check my Signature
Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Walkee: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

I read it, it not technically rape. But the boy is a minor, so she's gotta go to jail.
But if you know the topic shock you hit the Like and Share button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
what the fucck is this one saying? How is it not rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Nonexisting: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Hang the rapist by the breast. This is how they go about raping innocent and unsuspecting boys.

9 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2021
I wish women will rape/defile me now angry

4 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light by Akerele44(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2021
The future is female grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents / ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.