Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). (95417 Views)

Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corps / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Missionaire: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
jumpmasta:

You keep displaying some levels of crass ignorance . I really can’t help you any more on this matter . The soldier is already in guard room as we speak . She fraternised to the highest levels even sexually while on official duties . If you have issues , you can come and defend her . This really goes to show that you know next to nothing . The Armed forces Act Cap A 2.0 is online . Download and avail your self of the contents

People are just emotional. If they watch the video and are sincere, they would discover that the female soldier was even trying to get away from the camera but some village people were following her to record her.
Have they ever seen a lady proposed to that is not excited and does not pose for and show off to the camera?
The Nigerian Armed Forces have rules. They like the uniform but don't want to adhere to rules and regulations.

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Missionaire: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
asobo1:
The thing tire me oooh.

She supposed to hang next four years. It is usually five years for the Army. Na the girl them just pass out sef. Their immediate juniors dey pass out this Saturday, tomorrow.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by lolu2019: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
The highest punishment nah guardroom.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by daddymummy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Teenaira:

I agree with everything you said except the last sentence. If someone is better than you, it does not still give him a right to call you a derogatory name.
Besides, if someone is better than you in certain aspect of life, he or she may not be better than you in some other aspects. So he or she should not look down on you.

Ok.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by daddymummy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Not due for marriage?
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by dmi2052(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
I have seen a video of a male soldiers on duty proposing to a civilian lady, while d male soldiers around where jubilating and shooting in d air. I ddnt heard or read d male soldier was arrested. Naija no balance @ all
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by AbijaJ: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
E pain am grin

E pain your papa.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by adonaimart(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
I knew there will be consequences... Up till now many uniformed personnel no de learn anything.

I still wish her well o
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Neddyogu(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
irunoko:
wait I [b]don't understand what is going on.number 1 point said she's not ready to be in a Marriage then why is she a soildier in the 1 St place? [/b]Is she a minor or what? Secondly shey soildier no get right to get boyfriend or be in a relationship with whoever she wants to be with? Thirdly if she wants to be in a serious relationship with corper why do you expect her to do corner corner/ backyard Love?
E be like say the decision is based on emotional /ego decisions ( painment say fresh meat wey oga soildier dey eye dey kiss corper in public)

U've gotta understand that military organizations around the world have traditions and values which may vary from nation to nation and from one unit or branch of service to another. I know in the Nigerian army, men or officers are usually enlisted or commissioned as bachelors or spinsters and have a specific number of years they must serve their brothers-at-arms before being eligible for marriage. I think it's 5 years or so.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Useless third World army undecided everything na gragra and Boko boys still at nvite dem for ordinary friendly for sambisa, dem go make tactical withdrawal every small challenge tongue..make female soldier no find love in peace again sad Official duty keel una Dia!
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by cmecproblem(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
I expected it.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by 2braithe: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
She'll be released. [b] The highest thing the army can do is demotion by one or two stripes [/b]and life will continue afterwards. Anyway, congratulations to her for finding happiness in the ranks of bloody civilians

You talk about demotion like it's bread and beans.
Imagine spending about 6 years in a rank before promotion and they demote you undecided

Still on the emboldened,ask any army officer you know about HTACOS because I don't know where you got that from.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by ChiefSosa(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Typical 9ja mentality! Mr. Man, try stepping outside 9ja and learn.

Thanks.
Lol, I have stepped outside Nigeria severally, even my leg is paining me!
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by olibeans: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Citizens, please stay away from soldiers..
Male or female... They are venomous beings not worthy of happiness.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nigerian Army I dey fear una ooo. Go to Sambisa and do the needful
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Hashabiah: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
2braithe:

You talk about demotion like it's bread and beans.
Imagine spending about 6 years in a rank before promotion and they demote you undecided

Still on the emboldened,ask any army officer you know about HTACOS because I don't know where you got that from.
[/s] You're just talking through your anus . What crime has she committed that would be more than disciplinary actions like cutting grass or demotion ? As it stands , she's in guardroom and it's not because the army put her there , but rather, she would have reported there on account of her commanding officer. To be honest, this has absolutely nothing to do with HTACOS or insubordination . I don't know where you lot keep getting these frigging ideas
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Freemasonry: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by 2braithe: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You're just talking through your anus . What crime has she committed that would be more than disciplinary actions like cutting grass or demotion ? As it stands , she's in guardroom and it's not because the army put her there , but rather, she would have reported there on account of her commanding officer. To be honest, this has absolutely nothing to do with HTACOS or insubordination . I don't know where you lot keep getting these frigging ideas

This is not US Army!

Didn't you see the charges pressed against her?There can still be others because an official statement has not been released.And you say it has nothing to do with HTACOS??

If an offence such as sleeping on duty can warrant a death sentence according to HTACOS,not even a life sentence(no pun intended).Then do you think this lady's punishment will just be demotion and cutting of grass?
A soldier was caught rapping in uniform on social media and he was detained for a year(emmybenison on instagram).

They can decide to be lenient on her.If all protocols are to be observed,her punishment will be more than your "cutting of grass and demotion".
I repeat, this is not US ARMY!

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by splendournoni: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The Army may be harsh on her, but their actions are entirely justified. A regular civilian will only look at this from an emotional stand point. The Army doesn't care about your emotions!
She's on an official assignment, and they expect her 101% attention and dedication. If a tragic incident occurs now, will she report back to the Army that she was kissing or getting proposed to, that's why she was distracted from her official duty??
Even if she wants to play lovey lovey, it shouldn't be when she's on uniform, in public, and when on an official assignment.
Rules are rules!

Modify:
Awww, there's so many emotional people on this thread lol. All of you will be fine las las.
Nobody is saying she shouldn't kiss, romance, have sex or get proposed to, even on uniform, it is simply just wrong to do that while on OFFICIAL duty/assignment. That girl is probably in the guard room as we are talking. Either she's in Sambisa forest or somewhere safe like Lekki, as long as a soldier is on official duty, he/she must abide by the rules of the Army.
Those male soldiers you see proposing to their partners, those soldiers are not on duty. They wear uniform to propose doesn't mean they're on duty. Soldiers on duty hardly relate with regular civilians, so as to avoid distraction, because anything can happen in a split second, and they'll be blamed for not being alert.
Those american soldiers you see can only propose BEFORE or AFTER they come back from their official assignment, NOT while on duty.

Why we feel this is strange is because the way our white masters made the military to look like superior beings....

In developed world you can propose and you said duty, did you know if she was done or off duty that day or because you saw her with fatigue uniform you feel she's on duty... there are rules in the armed and paramilitary that doesn't favour women...
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Freebills12: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
One of the disadvantages of social media, if not that the clip went viral, she won't be in this situation now. Lesson... Social Media must not know everything aspect of your life
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by tfelicityk(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
She was carried away. She forgot that this picture will go viral...

I hope she will only be given warning and pardon...
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Hashabiah: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
2braithe:

This is not US Army!

Didn't you see the charges pressed against her?There can still be others because an official statement has not been released.And you say it has nothing to do with HTACOS??

If an offence such as sleeping on duty can warrant a death sentence according to HTACOS,not even a life sentence(no pun intended).Then do you think this lady's punishment will just be demotion and cutting of grass?
A soldier was caught rapping in uniform on social media and he was detained for a year(emmybenison on instagram).

They can decide to be lenient on her.If all protocols are to be observed,her punishment will be more than your "cutting of grass and demotion".
I repeat, this is not US ARMY!
[/s] You're still not saying anything other than guessing and assuming things that don't match the reality of things on ground . But this is how civilians think sha ...
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Adjovi: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
So all the song we dey sing for camp... If soldier marry corper dem go born better na wash..... tongue
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by meobizy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
How dare he propose to the barracks’ bunny. She is meant for keeping senior officers warm on cold nights. This civilian fit collect too for the transgression.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by foreshore(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
irunoko:
but in this case she didn't know nor was aware that her boyfriend will propose to her that day and in that way so why should she be punished for the actions of another person?

In military there is no excuse. Military laws are explicit
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by Gbajumon: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The Army may be harsh on her, but their actions are entirely justified. A regular civilian will only look at this from an emotional stand point. The Army doesn't care about your emotions!
She's on an official assignment, and they expect her 101% attention and dedication. If a tragic incident occurs now, will she report back to the Army that she was kissing or getting proposed to, that's why she was distracted from her official duty?? If she had a Rifle during the proposal, is that how she would've abandoned the Rifle and be carried away with kisses??
Even if she wants to play lovey lovey, it shouldn't be when she's on uniform, in public, and when on an official assignment.
Rules are rules!

Modify:
Awww, there's so many emotional people on this thread lol. All of you will be fine las las. That girl is in the guard room as we speak!
Nobody is saying she shouldn't kiss, romance, have sex or get proposed to, even on uniform, it is simply just wrong to do that while on OFFICIAL duty/assignment. Either she's in Sambisa forest or somewhere safe like Lekki, as long as a soldier is on official duty, he/she must abide by the rules of the Army.
Those male soldiers you see proposing to their partners, those soldiers are not on duty. They wear uniform to propose doesn't mean they're on duty. Soldiers on duty hardly relate with regular civilians, so as to avoid distraction, because anything can happen in a split second, and they'll be blamed for not being alert.
Those american soldiers you see can only propose BEFORE or AFTER they come back from their official assignment, NOT while on duty.
This kind of mentality is reason why Nigeria Army will never conquer Boko Haram and the likes.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by irunoko(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
RotrEmmanuel:
She was not aware, you are right. Hope you also saw her kissing during a public function that involves higher Authorities? Please no military will allow such in the whole world. Those skits you see about US soldiers are also guided by social media policies.

What's if the man proposing is an enemy? what's if she was in sentry duties? she would have abandoned her riffle to kiss right?

Bro, military work no be emotional work. These people know the rules within their jungle.

The girl acted like a Coward. Someone like her can easily be used by an enemy
you're talking as if konji know soildier and cannot come at anytime.ok as a disciplined soildier wherein her boyfriend proposed to her,what should she have done? Walked out? Slap him or what exactly?

By the way what about those female soildiers wey we dey see for social media wey dey get belle and show their naked baby bump Nko? Are those ones above military laws?
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by asobo1: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Missionaire:

She supposed to hang next four years. It is usually five years for the Army. Na the girl them just pass out sef. Their immediate juniors dey pass out this Saturday, tomorrow.
Just imagine. This is gross misconduct on her part. She signed up for this.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by frankson1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
She's on an official assignment, and they expect her 101% attention and dedication. If a tragic incident occurs now, will she report back to the Army that she was kissing or getting proposed to, that's why she was distracted from her official duty?? If she had a Rifle during the proposal, is that how she would've abandoned the Rifle and be carried away with kisses??
Rules are rules!

Modify:
Awww, there's so many emotional people on this thread lol. All of you will be fine las las. That girl is in the guard room as we speak!
Nobody is saying she shouldn't kiss, romance, have sex or get proposed to, even on uniform, it is simply just wrong to do that while on OFFICIAL duty/assignment. Either she's in Sambisa forest or somewhere safe like Lekki, as long as a soldier is on official duty, he/she must abide by the rules of the Army.

If you like explain from now till eternity, they will not understand. Don't forget that they hate the Military because they think they have connections with Buhari.

She was on OFFICIAL DUTY [/b]and that was a distraction she didn't need at the time.

In the Military, [b]RULES ARE RULES.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by frankson1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
aminusodiq:
its not done that way in saner climes

You're very correct. In "saner climes", Soldiers know when they're on OFFICIAL DUTY.
Re: Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). by irunoko(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
RotrEmmanuel:
Im sorry please. No amount of explanation can prove me right in your court. All the dudes serving the military through Army, Navy and the Air Force are aware of these rules. Same Social media policy in the military that made the Navy to arrest cute Abiola. Stop being emotional for them, they know the repercussions before allowing the offenses to be committed. Though, some out of cowardice behavior which is also a punishable offense in the armed Forces Act.
I'm not being emotional, I'm being human.moreover I asked you a question which you're yet to answer.you should know that nobody has control over the actions of others.she didn't know he will propose so should she have walked out to show she's a disciplined soildier?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.