Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Nigeria Export Workshop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Nigeria Export Workshop (119 Views)

What Does Nigeria Export Exactly? / Trade Nigeria's Export Seminar 2022 / Nigeria Export Workshop™ 4.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Export Workshop by Nwankwobless143(f): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
The NIGERIA EXPORT WORKSHOP series is an intensive training facilitated by myself and seasoned exporters in Nigeria who have made millions of Naira over the years doing export business in Nigeria.

We have also partnered with different organizations and Chambers of Commerce, including but not limited to Nigeria-American Chamber of Commerce, Lagos Chamber of Commerce, Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture, EMS, Skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited (SAHCOL), Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) and a host of others.

The workshops over the years have also produced successful millionaire-exporters who were novice prior to having access to the same information and opportunity you're about to have access to as well.

I am also the founder of an award-winning B2B export platform that has connected new and experienced exporters in Nigeria to foreign buyers with transactions worth over N106,990,920 facilitated. (Details about this platform and how you can benefit from it will be revealed to you as you continue reading.)

I have also helped new exporters demystified the export business by showing and mentoring them on how to start export business on a very small scale and making over 200% profits from it using myself and others as a case study.

Click here to know more
https:///7zhtly

(1) (Reply)

Chat Chat Chat / The Use Of Drones Saves Time And Money / Health Benefits Of Multigrain Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.