Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Do I Get To Ilorin From Akwa Ibom By Train. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get To Ilorin From Akwa Ibom By Train. (269 Views)

Pay On Deliver From Lagos To Ilorin / New Petrochemical Refinery To Be Completed In Akwa-ibom By 2024... BUA / Now Is The Time To Buy Cheap Palm Oil From Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Ilorin From Akwa Ibom By Train. by ISelectMySins: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
I'm clueless. Don't know what to do or where to start or how much it would cost or the takeoff time. Don't know if it's possible to take train back to Akwa to Ibom from Ilorin. I'm in Akwa Ibom currently.
Re: How Do I Get To Ilorin From Akwa Ibom By Train. by amnesty7: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Take train to Abj, from there you go by road.
Re: How Do I Get To Ilorin From Akwa Ibom By Train. by ISelectMySins: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
amnesty7:
Take train to Abj, from there you go by road.

How much to Abj by train? Where do I take the train?
Re: How Do I Get To Ilorin From Akwa Ibom By Train. by Automolite: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
ISelectMySins:

How much to Abj by train? Where do I take the train?
Go to the train office in KD and ask about train going to ilorin/offa.
Or u can take train from KD to Minna, then Minna to ilorin/offa
Re: How Do I Get To Ilorin From Akwa Ibom By Train. by ISelectMySins: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Automolite:

Go to the train office in KD and ask about train going to ilorin/offa.
Or u can take train from KD to Minna, then Minna to ilorin/offa

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Has 2021 Taught You / Ease Of Doing Business In Nigeria: The Lagos State Version. / What Are The Requirements For One To Make Millions Through Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.