Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Share Your Managed Trading Stories - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Your Managed Trading Stories (454 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Binary Managed Trading Partner Or Trader Needed / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Managed Trading Stories by halaal: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Anyone here wants to share stories of successful or unsuccessful managed forex trading stories
Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by ayo84(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
So the guy trading forex for me is being paid by other people to trade for them really huge amounts,well its an epiphany though,still waiting for full documented proof, but the series of poor trading,missing funds and poor results is getting out of hand, and the objective is to make me turn to the left dark. How can we track such people and monitor their activities. I'm talking if money being offered to people who would close their business and disappear just to follow someone's orders to manipulate someone, you see the kind of things black people can do because they seek recognition like a competition abd they want to make someone subservient to them and everything to them is like a competition. A these things were influenced by movies like wakanda which sparked this rivalry amongst black people.
Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by Innomama7(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @innomama as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by halaal: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
I engaged a managed trader and these are the issues I am facing , and I am using a broker in suspicion of money laundering

Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by halaal: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
What do you think of a trader doing this to me and still asking for more funds from me and is suspected to be involved in money laundering

Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by Athina1982(f): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=ayo84 post=108606814]So the guy trading forex for me is being paid by other people to trade for them really huge amounts,well its an epiphany though,still waiting for full documented proof, but the series of poor trading,missing funds and poor results is getting out of hand, and the objective is to make me turn to the left dark. How can we track such people and monitor their activities. I'm talking if money being offered to people who would close their business and disappear just to follow someone's orders to manipulate someone, you see the kind of things black people can do because they seek recognition like a competition abd they want to make someone subservient to them and everything to them is like a competition. A these things were influenced by movies like
Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by Athina1982(f): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
halaal:
Anyone here wants to share stories of successful or unsuccessful managed forex trading stories
contact 08037111012 he is a security operative he should be able to help u recover the 700usd
Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by Kobicove(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Athina1982:
contact 08037111012 he is a security operative he should be able to help u recover the 700usd

Which of the security forces does he work for?
Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by ayo84(m): 3:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Kobicove:

Which of the security forces does he work for?

exactly which of the security services does he work for
Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by halaal: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please who could help on this
Re: Share Your Managed Trading Stories by mecussey(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
una still dey do synthetic indices.. sorry.

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Crowd 1 Platform / The App That Lets You Save In Dollars, With As Little As N3,000 / List Of Best Forex Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.