Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App (593 Views)

Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists / Sidra Bank App Review / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App by Zico777(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
I have been using this online loan app to carry out my daily business transactions.

Infact I jettisoned my conventional banking app for this platform.

I have two of them that I use regularly, I had to drop one because most times when customers /clients want to make transfer into the account they always complain it is not being recognized by their banks.

So I had to opt for the other one because they use a conventional bank details so transactions is very seamless.

Straight to the main issue;

Today a client made a payment of less than ₦150,000 into the account, only for me to discover that the money was paid into one of my long abandoned conventional bank account that was blocked for about 4 months.

I was so mad, coupled with the fact that I was just recovering from a mild illness.

I had to rush to the bank to reactivate the account after spending about 3 hours in the banking hall.

I have withdrawn the remaining balance I have in their wallet & also sent a message to the platform stating that I don't want to have anything to do with them ever again.

I was so shocked that what if I was owing the the bank that the money was transferred into, what excuse would I give to the client.

The funny thing is that I even rated this so called online loan app first fourth position o!
Re: My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App by ugwumichael(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
You have to drop these mentality of not paying your gbese before 11:59pm Friday next 2 weeks
Re: My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App by Mightymosco: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ur loan..ur app..ur bussiness...
Re: My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App by SportsHD: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
I swear, I don't understand this
Re: My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App by Zico777(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
SportsHD:
I swear, I don't understand this
Thanks for coming out straight, unlike those ones who commented without reading.

Someone paid about 150k into my online wallet, only for them to transfer the said amount into my conventional bank acct that I abandoned for about 4 months saying the money was too huge for the wallet.
Re: My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App by SportsHD: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Zico777:

Thanks for coming out straight, unlike those ones who commented without reading.

Someone paid about 150k into my online wallet, only for them to transfer the said amount into my conventional bank acct that I abandoned for about 4 months saying the money was too huge for the wallet.
damn. You have to change banks then. No one knows what else they might do tomorrow.

I suggest using union bank. They have no problems, since like 6 years ago since I've been using them. They even add to your money when your balance is low. I don't know how they do it.

No Extra service withdrawal charges bullshit. Customer care is available 24/7. I don't work for them but, I'm a customer. And, they've done me well all these while. That's why I'm capping their matter like this.

1 Like

Re: My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App by SportsHD: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
I'm glad you were able to get your money out.
Re: My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App by SavageResponse(m): 5:36am On Dec 18, 2021
Zico777:
I have been using this online loan app to carry out my daily business transactions.

Infact I jettisoned my conventional banking app for this platform.

I have two of them that I use regularly, I had to drop one because most times when customers /clients want to make transfer into the account they always complain it is not being recognized by their banks.

So I had to opt for the other one because they use a conventional bank details so transactions is very seamless.

Straight to the main issue;

Today a client made a payment of less than ₦150,000 into the account, only for me to discover that the money was paid into one of my long abandoned conventional bank account that was blocked for about 4 months.

I was so mad, coupled with the fact that I was just recovering from a mild illness.

I had to rush to the bank to reactivate the account after spending about 3 hours in the banking hall.

I have withdrawn the remaining balance I have in their wallet & also sent a message to the platform stating that I don't want to have anything to do with them ever again.

I was so shocked that what if I was owing the the bank that the money was transferred into, what excuse would I give to the client.

The funny thing is that I even rated this so called online loan app first fourth position o!

I still do not see the connection between your story regarding your experience with money paid into a dormant bank account and a loan app

1 Like

Re: My Unpalatable Experience With An Online Loan/bank App by Zico777(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
SavageResponse:

I still do not see the connection between your story regarding your experience with money paid into a dormant bank account and a loan app
What is it u do not understand?

I have been using this loan app platform to run my daily transactions ie receiving & sending of money, I also buy airtime regularly.
Yesterday I gave the account number out to a customer to pay almost 150k into.

Instead of the money to remain in the Acct the loan app transferred it into one of my conventional bank account I provided when signing up. The Acct then happened to have remained inactive.
Is it clear now or not?

(1) (Reply)

4g Wi-fi For Sale / What Else Could Elon Musk Have Bought With $44billion / Open A Betking Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.