Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) (66406 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano Bayero In His Cadillac V8 314 Custom Phaeton 1931 (Throwback Photo) / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by hassansas247: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2021
yinkus6750:
See what Gandollars hatred for SLS has caused?
If the Emir didnt attain the Emir position, he would have remained faithful to one wife.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by hassansas247: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Omo na wa ooquote author=yinkus6750 post=108589069]See what Gandollars hatred for SLS has caused?
If the Emir didnt attain the Emir position, he would have remained faithful to one wife. [/quote]
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Jossiace: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Kosoco(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Laggafin:
Wow.. the emirs in the North be cruising with little fresh girls.. whilst dia region is under seige.. what a Royal irony grin
Nero fiddle while Rome burns
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Laggafin: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Kosoco:
Nero fiddle while Rome burns
Yes oo
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Ofadaman:
Lol girl wey her body count don dey reach 50, most northern babes wey una dey see looking fresh and innocent, if you know their body count ehh, U go run
How u take know
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Gval123: 1:40am On Dec 18, 2021
I don't blame those northern elite at all, in fact, i love what they are doing. Since their youth refuse to get sense, go school, realize say that religion na packaging way these old men take day catch them mumu. then, they deserve it. these same youth go carry cutlass and gun go kill another Nigerian like them, just because these old fools tell them say na waiting Allah tok be that. God is supreme, he can do all things, he does not need ur help for anything. As a person and as a Christian, I will not stand and watch another so called Christian Kill another person, just because he/she is a Muslim or because the person tear bible. Wait oh, waiting concern me if u tear bible? na u sabi na, I day serve God because i love am, because he is the first to show me love, reciprocity. My God day my front, i hide inside e body, i nor day e back nor to tok of front. na him day fight for me, my own na to day watch and enjoy, praises and worship. Oga, marry them, its what they want
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Geeman2006: 2:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Mayng01:
Ex-girlfriend that looks like a child! . Bunch of pedophiles

But your IQ must be really low to actually believe those are the pics of the woman!! Does that picture look like a longtime girlfriend!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by UncleKoboko: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2021
TotoGame:
Religion of peace people

Cursed religion!!!!
Hoe low Ree buh

Is it not better than your RITUALIST pastors and some of your fathers that hypocritically have uncountable lovers outside their marriages and bringing STDs to your mothers constantly?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by henrimoto(m): 2:22am On Dec 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Even a whole Emir has ex-girlfriend. Wonders shall never end in the North
NORTHERN NIGERIA.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by J3susFr3ak: 2:52am On Dec 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Hoe low Ree buh

Is it not better than your RITUALIST pastors and some of your fathers that hypocritically have uncountable lovers outside their marriages and bringing STDs to your mothers constantly?

For your info...the first "Black" Christian was recorded in the Book of Acts 8: 26 - 40 -- " And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship 28 and was returning, seated in his chariot, and he was reading the prophet Isaiah. 29 And the Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and join this chariot.” 30 So Philip ran to him and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?” ....

That Christian heritage is still evident in Ethiopia. Evidently in a time of cultural distance and a clear lack of understanding, there was a phase in history when Western Europeans wanted to exploit free labour via African slavery. Which is unfortunate. But the clear difference between Christianity and Islam is the plain fact that these same Western nations were able to check their consciences and determine if their own actions were right or wrong especially when compared to Scripture. The verdict they arrived at was Slavery was wrong and they did enforce the Abolition of Slavery throughout the Western world --and America had to have their own civil war where millions of their own white and black citizens died to enforce the fact that slavery was wrong....

In the mean time, Islam has had centuries long means and culture that brutally enforced black slavery over the Sahara desert. There has and never was any internal check within their own consciences to see if any if such actions were wrong. To this day, their are active slave trading on black lives in both Morocco and Western Sahara. In fact before the creation of South Sudan, many of the northern Sudanese Arabs will raid the black villages for slaves to get black girls and women for their harem. Western Missionaries discouraging this backward way of life have had to pay these Arabs in the past millions of dollars to release and free these enslaved black girls from Arab harems.

https://www.jadaliyya.com/Details/38134

Islam has never and will never apologize for its past and present sins of human enslavement. The West and Christianity has had to face this ugly truth and make recompense--seeking forgiveness and reconciliation in that process.

Coming closer to your own backyard...the reason why Lord Lugard had to intervene in the so called Northern Nigeria at the time he did was to eliminate slavery from your own lands. Is that not why the Nupe were so happy to be freed and praised his intervention when he arrived? Is this not what your so called Fulani Terrorists want to return to now?

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Microwhy: 3:17am On Dec 18, 2021
TotoGame:
Religion of peace people

Cursed religion !!!!
Are you sure about that?...
Beside, what concern Islam and a Emir marrying a second wife?
If not that you're very crazy, do igbo culture support polygamy or not ?
Benue are widely polygamist.
Mumu guy..
Don't bother to quote because I might not answer you.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Microwhy: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

For your info...the first "Black" Christian was recorded in the Book of Acts 8: 26 - 40 -- " And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship 28 and was returning, seated in his chariot, and he was reading the prophet Isaiah. 29 And the Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and join this chariot.” 30 So Philip ran to him and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?” ....

That Christian heritage is still evident in Ethiopia. Evidently in a time of cultural distance and a clear lack of understanding, there was a phase in history when Western Europeans wanted to exploit free labour via African slavery. Which is unfortunate. But the clear difference between Christianity and Islam is the plain fact that these same Western nations were able to check their consciences and determine if their own actions were right or wrong especially when compared to Scripture. The verdict they arrived at was Slavery was wrong and they did enforce the Abolition of Slavery throughout the Western world --and America had to have their own civil war where millions of their own white and black citizens died to enforce the fact that slavery was wrong....

In the mean time, Islam has had centuries long means and culture that brutally enforced black slavery over the Sahara desert. There has and never was any internal check within their own consciences to see if any if such actions were wrong. To this day, their are active slave trading on black lives in both Morocco and Western Sahara. In fact before the creation of South Sudan, many of the northern Sudanese Arabs will raid the black villages for slaves to get black girls and women for their harem. Western Missionaries discouraging this backward way of life have had to pay these Arabs in the past millions of dollars to release and free these enslaved black girls from Arab harems.

https://www.jadaliyya.com/Details/38134

Islam has never and will never apologize for its past and present sins of human enslavement. The West and Christianity has had to face this ugly truth and make recompense--seeking forgiveness and reconciliation in that process.

Coming closer to your own backyard...the reason why Lord Lugard had to intervene in the so called Northern Nigeria at the time he did was to eliminate slavery from your own lands. Is that not why the Nupe were so happy to be freed and praised his intervention when he arrived? Is this not what your so called Fulani Terrorists want to return to now?

Story..
I dont know who is more dumb,the pastors or the lazy gullible followers.
Donald Trump was disappointed after Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu was one of the first world leaders that congratulated Joe Biden after recognising Jerusalem as Israeli capital and billion of dollars spent as friend of Israel during his term as US president.
Christians are the weirdest and dumbest people on earth.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by KingLarry04: 3:48am On Dec 18, 2021
Ofadaman:
Lol girl wey her body count don dey reach 50, most northern babes wey una dey see looking fresh and innocent, if you know their body count ehh, U go run
I no know who go win between northern babes and calabar babes...
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by J3susFr3ak: 4:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Microwhy:

Story..
I dont know who is more dumb,the pastors or the lazy gullible followers.
Donald Trump was disappointed after Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu was one of the first world leaders that congratulated Joe Biden after recognising Jerusalem as Israeli capital and billion of dollars spent as friend of Israel during his term as US president.
Christians are the weirdest and dumbest people on earth.

What relevance has Donald Trump to do with anything said earlier? A Muslim with dubious intentions used an event in human history seeking to invalidate the Christian faith. I responded by pointing out that the same Christians made every effort to make a recourse and correct things--a policy which even affected the developments in your own so called country. And you reply by mentioning Donald Trump?

Here is what every true Christian believes despite the mistakes of the near and distant past...we all STAND WITH ISRAEL taking this Scripture from Genesis 12: 3 true to heart: " I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

This was God's firm promise to Abraham and by divine inheritance to all of Israel today. If Donald Trump chooses to stand against Israel....he will come under the same curse. Just like the Nazis before him and any other nation or religion as well.

Take a close look at the woes and perils of the Arab world today: Syria, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, etc., The more you stand against the God of Israel...the more you fail. That is a guarantee.

It is God Himself who chose Jerusalem and made it the capital of Israel...not America and definitely not Donald Trump. When that comes into full effect when Jesus Christ returns to this world...no human being can take credit for this one fact. Only Jesus alone!

The message of Hope and Salvation that Christians preach throughout the world is the only singular force and Reality keeping the remaining shreds of peace and light in this world. Take this one factor out...and total darkness and doom will utterly consume your dying world. And yes....your Islam will also fail you as it does now.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by HRMK: 4:34am On Dec 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Even a whole Emir has ex-girlfriend. Wonders shall never end in the North
HABA!HE HAD HER LONG BEFORE BECOMING EMIR!AS A MUSLIM,HE HAS THE RIGHT TO 4WIVES BUT CURRENTLY WITH ONE!YES,ONE,FOR OVER 30YRS!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Curious345: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Long live the great king .. very very responsible and great man
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by toprealman: 5:43am On Dec 18, 2021
UN
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Berezuski: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Ah
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by TheOmoney(m): 5:56am On Dec 18, 2021
This girl is barely above 30....35yrs at most.
Emir has been a monogamist for 30yrs... meaning he's been dating this girl when she was a baby!!

Another paedophile identified!!

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Parisian: 6:12am On Dec 18, 2021
I tire o, and it is said that they've dated for several years already. I'm here wondering if that's her before or after pics. Na wa for north sha.
Mayng01:
Ex-girlfriend that looks like a child! . Bunch of pedophiles
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by TotoGame(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2021
ashawopikin:
they will soon come after you, those EVP- Extremely Violent People

Religion of peace people won't do a shit ...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by TotoGame(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Hoe low Ree buh

At least they didn't rape a 5year old aisha like your so called holy prophet muhammad did
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2021
1575five:
[s][/s]

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Agboconsult1(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2021
I no go surprise if Buhari marry another wife...!!!
When him talk about "DA oza room" i strongly believe he's still active in service.

Back then i attempted dating an hausa malo girl...before u know it, her suitor send me message to back off. That very day i deleted her number from my phone.
Aisha and bilkisu very beautiful girls.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2021
Carry on emir, nothing do you, me too I'm planning to marry my Ex next year
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Kaladosmt: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Most you coment about anything
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2021
These people can joke
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Ofadaman(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2021
KingLarry04:

I no know who go win between northern babes and calabar babes...

Calabar dey make noise, northern girls,no get time for shakara , na Dem go come find u for house, them no go let you leave until you kpensh
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by wink2015(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2021
THE CURRENT EMIR OF KANO, ADO BAYERO IS NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO ENGAGE IN CHILD MARRIAGE.

It has been an age long customs among core northern states muslims.

The former agriculture minister that was accussed of NON PERFORMANCE AS A MINISTER under the Buhari administration, Alhaji Sabo Nanono also engaged in CHILD MARRIAGE.

The tough talking SLS that is Sanussi Lamido Sanussi, former CBN Governor, the former emir of Kano was also accussed of Child marriage.

The former governor of Zamfara state Alhaji Ahmed Sani Yerima who was known to have introduced Sharia to Zamfara state and engage in carrying out the cutting of the limb of a common goat thief in Zamfara is also accussed of engaging in Child marriage.

EX-governor Yerima was accussed of marrying an egyptian underage secretly.

THEIR CASE IS FILLED WITH SO MANY FILTH !

CHILD MARRIAGE IS A WRONG CULTURE WHICH PRACTISING MUSLIMS MUST AVOID.

It leds to VVF and many other health complication for the underage girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) / List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.