Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training (34825 Views)

Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Chelsea Signs Olivier Giroud From Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2021
I can't understand why African players always allow indiscipline to lower their potentials. That was how Mikel was always partying and missing training in his earliest years at Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by toprealman: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2021
gunners160:
g. Yen yen yeh . Abeg get complete info before disseminating rubbish. Abu asked for a break to pick his mum but instead of going dhr he went to get a new tattoo. The next day he then went ahead to pick his mum without permission.
That guy lacks discipline and I rather see my club loss with discipline that winning without lack of discipline.

Secondly do you watch Arsenal training section? This guy will be so busy playing with lacazzete and doing rubbish on the playing ground knowing that the both of them are suffering from lack of form
Truth be told, I have my own ish that is top priority so don't even have time to check up on these millionaire players behaving like kids. Coincidentally, Arsenal is not operating at a level to gets me entertained so I spend very little time on their story.
Tattoo, hair style, paparazzi......these things keep players unnecessarily distracted.
If your assertion is right (that's how disconnected I am from their plenty matter).... he DEFINITELY needs to be spanked.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2021
anochuko01:

Trust me, his form has nothing to do with him being a captain. City doesn't even use fernandinho and Henderson rarely starts for Liverpool too, so Aubas case is purely about character and indiscipline. You don't want that kinda example to be given to a squad full of U23 players.

I think his form has a part to play, because if he was delivering and he has a few hiccups, he won't go through this banishment.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by AsiwajuAsatheo: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Biggcake:

Please what did he really do, because I wasn't following.

The club gave him permission to travel to France so as to see his sick mum with the instructions that he should be back on Wednesday so as to complete his Covid protocols by friday but he intentionally came back on Thursday thereby ruling himself out for the weekend match.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by AsiwajuAsatheo: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2021
tuzle:
Ozil case was not the same and agree with guendozi

I know its a diff case, I was just trying to let someone know that its not a racism issue
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by rollywise(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2021
gunners160:
nice adagae but dont forget nobody is irreplaceable. Before Abu, there was Beckarmp, there was Van, there was there was adebayor and they all left but we did not die.
If u keep holding to the past glory, you will never conquer the future battles.

Ok. All I'm saying is strict discipline is not always the answer. It can go haywire
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Biggcake: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2021
AsiwajuAsatheo:

The club gave him permission to travel to France so as to see his sick mum with the instructions that he should be back on Wednesday so as to complete his Covid protocols by friday but he intentionally came back on Thursday thereby ruling himself out for the weekend match.

Thanks very much, I appreciate.
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by samsongbemisola(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Arsernal always have issues with captains. Gallas, Xhaka, koshieni and now Aubumayang
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by shogsman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
TheOmoney:
Is it because he's African.....?
I smell Racism in between the lines .... he's been ridiculed and punished enough already.
Don't claim the victim every chance you get because you are black and insecure, ozil faced the same thing and I'm pretty sure he wasn't black
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by HeraldAgric01(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
gunners160:
Tell me the club that was able to manage any of these two players you mentioned? The last time I watched documentaries on them, there attitude let to the end of there career becos no coach could manage them not even the crazy Jose Mourinho
I will rather say their age factor put them at a disadvantage, and it happens to any player of age. Balotelli was an integral part of Mancini man city and a regular player for Italy. Keane? That one is very much reverred even by Sir Alex.
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Oluf3mi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
It's like arsenal wants/wish to be relegated

Have you watched Arsenal games of late? He has been soo irrelevant. I love Auba but he is really losing it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Scores First Champions League Goal Vs Chelsea, Fans React(Photos) / FIFA names Nigeria’s Dele-Bashiru, Weah’s son among players to watch at U-20 Cup / Ibrahimovic Banned For Grabbing Goalkeeper Sean Johnson's Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.