Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 31. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 31. (132 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 31. by PastorSomba(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 31.

1John 1:7-10 (KJV) "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
2Corinthians 5:15-17; Romans 6:3-5; 8:11; 1Corinthians 2:7-8; 15:12-23; Hebrews 11:35;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

38. Only believers can commit sins of commission. The provision for confession of sin in 1John 1:9 is a covenant provision and a covenant responsibility. Confession of sins is only for those who already have a covenant relationship with God like Israel in the old testament and the Church in the new testament. There is no where in the scriptures where God demanded confession of sin from any gentile or unbeliever. When you have a covenant relationship with God your cease to be called a sinner.

God has no covenant or relationship with a sinner. Every covenant with God makes you one with Him and God is not and cannot be one with a sinner. To be one with a sinner is to make God a sinner. Which is impossible. What God demands from every sinner is first the confession of a desire for a relationship with Him through Jesus Christ as given in Romans 10:9-10. Being now in a relationship with Him, when you sin He has made provision for your cleansing through your confession of your sins to Him for He knows we are not yet perfect as He is. The blood of Jesus that cleanses sins is the blood of the new covenant, so it is available only for those in covenant relationship with God. Genesis 12:2-3; 17:1-14; Ephesians 2:1-3,11-12; 1Corinthians 11:23-32; Galatians 3:6-29;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba
Re: The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 31. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Amen, thank you pastor. The lord is your strength sir

(1) (Reply)

To Know Or Experience God / Will You Accept This My Offer On Xmas Day / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 39.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.