Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Celtel What Are You Turning Into. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel What Are You Turning Into. (861 Views)

How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / What Is Facebook Turning Into? / My 6600 Keeps Turning Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celtel What Are You Turning Into. by mamamia1(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2007
I bought a celtel line b'cos I am a guy that likes Awuff. I hav not really had any problem with them until recently. I saw an advert on my phone that I should text pal to 32440 and I will get pals. Gosh! I sent this stuff and do u know what they sent me? A list of common names. I was so angry. What am I to do with mere names. Am I supposed to climb to the top of cocoa house n start shouting. 'Pls if you know u signed up for pals on celtel tell me 'cos I also did n I have your names.'
Gimme a break. I even thut I will b given numbers. So I just wasted #60 for mere names? Celtel I demand that you send me #500 credit to repair damages. And I am also using this opportunity to tell anyone that saw this and is thinking about sending it. Dont try it ok.
Re: Celtel What Are You Turning Into. by fakande(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2007
Mamamia pele sad sad i feel ur pain. But the fact is that the service is not offered directly by Celtel. The company that offers the service just buys bulk airtime from Celtel and uses it to market their products and services. Consequently, even if you decide to sue over this issue, Celtel is not liable because the contracts they signed with the Wireless Application Service Provider (WASP) completely indemnifies them from any liabilities. Whatever network you use, be very careful what u r requesting for or else you just might be getting jypped out of ur valuable airtime. wink

(1) (Reply)

Ver 1000 Games And Applications For Your Mobile / Wno Needs The Caribe Virus? / Send Sms To Nigerian Mobiles For N5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.